|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Download Mobile App|
SBI Clerk Salary Structure
|Period||SBI Clerk Basic Salary||Increment|
|Basic Pay||INR 13075/-|
|Every year for first 3 years||INR 11765/-||655/-|
|Every year For the next 3 years||INR 13730/-||815/-|
|Every year For the next 4 years||INR 16175/-||980/-|
|Every year For the next 7 years||INR 20095/-||1145/-|
|Every year For the next 1 years||INR 28110/-||2120/-|
|Every year For the next 1 years||INR 30230/-||1310/-|
SBI Clerk Allowances
- House rent allowance :-SBI provides fully facilitated homes on lease to their employees at their location of working
- Allowance for OPD treatment (Non hospitalisation)- The Clerk can claim bills of upto 2k per month for OPD treatment.
- Dearness Allowance-Current DA is 51.2% of basic pay
- City Compensatory Allowance(CCA)- Employee will get 3% to 4%(depending on the location of the posting)
- Medical Insurance- 100 percent coverage for the employee and 75 percent coverage for the dependent.
- Leave policy – The leave policy of SBI is very attractive. It provides 33 days privilege leave and 12 days casual leaves to employees
- Travelling Allowance- The bank will reimburse upto AC-2 tier ticket for only official purpose.
- Petrol allowance- 20 Liters of Petrol Every Month
- Entertainment allowance – Every months SBI paid this allowance.
- Loan Benefits- Employee of SBI will eligible for the loan based on simple interest.
- Miscellaneous- Around 4000/-
SBI Clerk In Hand Salary
The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.26,000/- per month inclusive of D.A
SBI Clerk Annual Package
The cost to company (CTC) aroud 3.2 lakhs per annum.
SBI Clerk Job Profile SBI Clerk Work
The Aspirants Who Crack This Exam Joined SBI as junior Assistant. During the Training candidates Learn the Functioning of Various Department of SBI.
- Data Entry: Candidates are given the responsibility of maintaining data. They are also required to put them in the system.
- File Work: SBI junior Assistant are given the responsibility of maintaining the files on various matters of the organisation.
- Replying to mails: Selected candidates are required to draft and replies many mails.
- Assistant Work- SBI junior Assistant give some assistant to higher authority to function organization smoothly.
SBI Clerk Salary 2022 Joining, Training & Career Path
Promotion of clerks to officer cadre
- To Trainee officer- After three years of service, a clerk can become trainee officer after clearing written test and interview. Such clerks are put under probation for a period of two years. After successful completion of probation, the trainee officer based on performance will be either recruited into MMGS-II cadre or sent back to clerical cadre.
- Directly to JMGS-I- After six years of service under fast track promotion channel or after twelve years of service under normal promotion channel, a clerk can become a JMGS-Scale1 officer, after clearing a written test and interview, subject to upper age limit.
- Trainee Officer
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
|SBI Clerk Useful Article Read Also|
|SBI Clerk Previous Question Paper|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus 2022|
|SBI Clerk Exam 2022|
|SBI Clerk Best Books List|
State Bank of India (SBI) is a largest public sector bank in India. Being a biggest public sector bank, people are expecting better salary, lucrative perks and better future growth as compared to peers. SBI facilitated all the mentioned facility. Those aspirants who are focusing to make their career in banking sector, have dreams to work with India’s largest nationalized public sector bank. SBI clerk is a one of the prestigious and most sought career in India in the field of government job. The reason behind this is the in hand salary, lucrative perks, better future prospects and respect in the family & in the society.Every year larger number of banking aspirants give their best to get the tag of largest public sector bank of India. Let see the salary structure of the SBI Clerk, which is the major reason for the large number of applicants.
SBI Clerk Salary FAQs
Question- What is the starting basic salary of SBI Clerk?
Answer- The starting basic salary of SBI Clerk is INR 13075/-/-
Question- What is the status of leave in SBI Clerk JOB?
Answer- The leave is according to government and banks norms as like other government job.
Question- What is the in hand salary of SBI Clerk?
Answer- The in hand salary of SBI Clerk is around 25k-27k based on place of posting.
Question- What is home rent allowance in SBI Clerk salary?
Answer- SBI provides the house rent for its employees posted in any city or village. This HRA differs for employees based on the job posting.