ssc je salary after 10 years, ssc je salary 2021 , ssc je salary slip, ssc ae salary, ssc je promotion process, junior engineer salary per month, ssc je salary after 10 years, ssc je salary 2021 SSC JE Pay Scale, SSC JE Salary Structure, SSC JE Allowances, SSC JE Salary In Hand, SSC JE Annual Package, SSC JE Job Profile, SSC JE Career Path
Staff Selection Commission every year hold an open competitive Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
SSC JE Pay Scale
- The posts are Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), in Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission
SSC JE Salary Structure
|SSC JE Allowances
- House rent allowance : Candidates in SSC JE are entitled to House Rent Allowances which depends on their place of Posting.
- Allowance for OPD treatment (Non hospitalisation)
- Dearness Allowance-Currently, the Dearness Allowances admissible is 17% of Basic Pay under the 7th Pay Commission
- City Compensatory Allowance(CCA)
- Medical Insurance- 100 percent coverage for the employee and 75 percent coverage for the dependent.
- Furniture Allowance
- Furniture maintenance allowance
- Leave Fare Concession Travel (LFC)
- Petrol allowance
- Entertainment allowance
- Loan Benefits
- Special Allowance
- Education allowance
|SSC JE Salary In Hand
- At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are INR 44 k depending on place of posting.
|SSC JE Annual Package
- The minimum cost to company (CTC) 6 lakhs and maximum CTC is 8 lakhs. The variation totally depends on the place of posting ( Allowances not included in CTC )
|SSC JE Job Profile
|Supervision Of Work
|Initially, the junior engineers should supervise the operations which in turn assists them to learn the functions of the organization.
|In this task, the Junior Engineer will be designated under various sections and he/she will be overseeing the designated section.
|The Junior Engineers will be posted under several government projects where he/she is subject to execute the scheme according to the requirements
|Here, the junior engineer is assigned to design the blueprints for flagship projects carried in their respective department.
|SSC JE Career Path
|The SSC Junior Engineer employees who are working under different government departments will have both job growth and promotion over time. According to the promotion, the employees will receive a revision in their salary. The salary increments will be directly based on the employee’s performance and the 7th pay commission.
They will be promoted as followings-
- SSC Junior Engineer
- SSC Executive Engineer
- Senior Section Engineer
|SSC JE Useful Article Read Also
|SSC JE Previous Question Paper
|SSC JE Syllabus 2023
|SSC JE Best Books
|SSC JE Exam 2023