|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Download Mobile App|
In the Indian Constitution, a governor is elected in every state. The governor is called the head of Ranchi. He is appointed by the President of India. The governor is the constitutionally head of a state and an agent of the central government. The governor is elected for 5 years. After 5 years, the new governor is elected again. The Governor may be dismissed before the term of the President is completed due to several reasons. The Governor himself may resign from this post. Not only this, for some reason, the term of the Governor’s tenure can be extended. This governor can be transferred to another state.
The Rajasthan government cannot remove the governor from his post. Because the Chief Governor of Rajasthan. Only the President is empowered to remove the Governor from office. Today, through this article, how much salary would the Governor get, Governor’s salary and allowances, Governor’s salary 2020, Rajasthan Governor’s salary, Governor’s salary and allowance comes from which fund, Governor’s pension, Governor’s salary 2020, Governor Salary in Rajasthan, will talk about it.
Rajasthan Governor Job Profile : –
1. The Governor is elected as the head of state for a term of 5 years. The Governor is elected by the members of the Legislative Assembly.
2. The Governor of the State can be removed from his post by none other than the President.
3. To become the Governor of the state, he must be a citizen of India and must be over 25 years of age. In addition, he is required to be a member of the state legislature.
4. Governor is the chief executive of any state. All the powers of the state government are in the hands of the governor. A decision can be made in his name.
5. The Governor administered the oath to the Chief Minister. On the advice of the Chief Minister, the members of the Council of Ministers may be dismissed by the Governor. The Governor can provide the distribution of departments to the members of the Council of Ministers.
6. Governor in his state appoints people to many important positions. Such as: Advocate General, Chairman and Member of State Public Service Commission, Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court, Judge of High Court etc.
7. All activities of development works by the state government whose report can be considered by the governor and after that the governor performs the task of sending the report of all the activities of development works to the President. The Governor sends the report of the development works of the state under Article 356. Apart from this, the Governor also performs the task of imposing emergency due to any reason in many states.
8. The Governor acts as the Vice Chancellor in the universities of the state.
9. The Governor is an important part of the state legislature. The Governor has all the powers of the state legislative assembly. The Governor can dissolve the assembly at any time.
10. After conviction of any convict by the court, the Governor can also resolve him.
11. The Governor of the state of Rajasthan can address the members of the Legislative Assembly. Can send messages to them. Not only this, there is no law in the state without the governor. After the law is passed in the assembly, the Governor himself takes complete information about that law. He then passes it and applies it to the state.
Salary of the Governor of Rajasthan :- The Chief Governor of Rajasthan is called and being the head of the state, the salary of a person serving as the Governor of Rajasthan is more than all the other government employees of Rajasthan. In 2016, the seventh pay commission was imposed across the country. After that, the salary of all the people working in government posts increased. After the same seventh pay commission, the salary of a person working on the post of Governor of Rajasthan has also increased. The salary of the Governor of Rajasthan is ₹ 350000 per month.
इस आलेख को हिंदी पढ़े :- राज्यपाल का वेतन कितना है
|See All Types of Jobs salary|
|Follow Our Social Media|
|Join Our What's App Group|
|Download Mobile App|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Subscribe Our YouTube Channel|
|Join Our Facebook Group|
|Follow On Instagram|
|Follow On Twitter|