|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
The Head of the Gram Panchayat Is Called the Sarpanch. Along with the Sarpanch, the Gram Panchayat Also Holds Elections for the Sub-Sarpanch Every Five Years. the Deputy Sarpanch Does Not Play Much Role in the Development Work of the Village. but There Is Also a Selection of a Sub-Camp for Nomination. Just Like If the President and the Vice President Are Talked About, the Sarpanch Also Has Elections with the Sarpanch. the Deputy Sarpanch Then Plays His Role in the Village. When the Sarpanch Resigns or the Sarpanch Dies Due to Some Reason. the Village Is Then Run by the Upsarpanch. Today We Will Talk About the Work of Sarpanch ,Deputy Sarpanch Salary , Deputy Sarpanch Meaning , Deputy Sarpanch Meaning in Telugu , Deputy Sarpanch Meaning in Hindi , Deputy Sarpanch Gram Panchayat , Panchayat Deputy Sarpanch etc Given Below.
Deputy Sarpanch Job Profile : –
1. in Every Gram Panchayat, There Is a Selection of Sarpanch as Well as Sub-Sarpanch.
2. to Become Deputy Sarpanch, It Is Mandatory to Have a Minimum of Eighth Pass and at the Same Time It Is Also Necessary to Be 21 Years of Age.
3. the Person Who Becomes a Sub-Sarpanch. He Performs a Variety of Tasks in the Village. However as Long as the Sarpanch Takes Over. So the Deputy Superintendent Does Not Need to Do Much Work.
4. the Deputy Sarpanch Signs Many Types of Documents of the People of the Village Such As: – Death Certificate, Birth Certificate, Original Residence Certificate, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate Etc.
5. the Post of Deputy Sarpanch Is the Second Largest Post in the Village. the Deputy Sarpanch Is Elected for 5 Years and Is Followed by a New Election with the Election of the Deputy Sarpanch.
6. the Main Function of the Sub-Sarpanch Is to Play Its Role in the Development Work of the Village If the Sarpanch Resigns or the Sarpanch Dies Due to Some Reason.
7. After the Resignation of the Sarpanch or the Death of the Sarpanch, the Sub-Sarpanch Performs All the Tasks of the Development of the Village Such As: – Road Construction, Education Department Related, Anganwadi Works, Supervision of Mahanarega Works, Etc. . That Is to Say, in Case the Sarpanch Is Not There, Uppsarpanch Does All the Tasks of the Village, Which Were Previously Done by the Sarpanch.
8. Various Types of Government Schemes in Which the Upsarpanch Plays Its Main Role. Apart from This, the Signature of the Sarpanch Along with the Sarpanch Is Also Mandatory in the Development Works Related to the Gram Panchayat.
Salary of the Deputy Sarpanch: – the Second Highest Post of the Village Is That of the Deputy Sarpanch. Politically, the Second Largest Post in the Village Is Called the Post of Upsarpanch. Despite Being the Second Largest Post in the Village, the Deputy Sarpanch Does Not Get So Much Salary. the Salary of the Deputy Sarpanch Is Less Than That of the Sarpanch. After the Seventh Pay Commission, the Salary of the Deputy Sarpanch Is Rs 1200 to Rs 1500 Per Month.
इस आलेख को हिंदी पढ़े :- उपसरपंच कि सैलरी कितनी होती है
|See All Types of Jobs salary|
|Follow Our Social Media|
|Join Our What's App Group|
|Download Mobile App|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Follow Google News|
|Subscribe Our YouTube Channel|
|Join Our Facebook Group|
|Follow On Instagram|
|Follow On Twitter|