cisf assistant commandant facilities CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus CISF Assistant Commandant Selection Process, written-test of CISF exam papers, CISF Assistant Commandant Written Examination Pattern, Paper-1 General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill, CISF Assistant Commandant General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill Examination Pattern, CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus for General Ability and Intelligence, CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus for Professional Skill, CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus for Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension, CISF Assistant Commandant Physical Standards, CISF Assistant Commandant Medical Standards, CISF Assistant Commandant General Standards
CISF Assistant Commandant Selection Process
- Physical efficiency test
Written-test of CISF exam Papers
|CISF Assistant Commandant Written Examination Pattern
|Paper-1 General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill
|Paper II : Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension
Paper-1 General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill
This paper will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions) in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi. The paper will comprise two parts as follows-
|CISF Assistant Commandant General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill Examination Pattern
|Part-A: General Ability and Intelligence
|Part-B : Professional Skill
|CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus for General Ability and Intelligence
- General Mental Ability
The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including
numerical ability and data interpretation.
- General Science
The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and
appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of
importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance
The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and
international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports,
governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization and
interplay among nations.
- General Awareness
The questions shall aim to test candidates’ general awareness and would inter-alia include
question to test basic knowledge of history of India, Indian and World Geography as well as
Indian Polity and Economy
|CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus for Professional Skill
|This test will be designed to test professional skills of the candidates in relation to operational and administrative requirement of the Central Industrial Security Force and will broadly cover the following areas
- CISF related professional skills
Industrial Safety and fire fighting;
Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion;
Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space;
Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety;
Internal Security and Election duties.
Cr.PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption etc.)
Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
Other Criminal Offences.
- Computer Skills and Awareness
Basic computer operations
Basic hardware and software
- Service Rules and HR matters
CISF Act and Rules
HR functions related to CISF
|CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus for Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension
|This paper shall test candidates’ ability to bring to fore his/her ideas on the given essay topic,
arrange them in a coherent, orderly, concise, understandable and lucid manner in effective and
grammatically correct language free from spelling errors.
Further, this shall test candidates’ ability to understand the given passages for précis-writing and
comprehension and their skills to summarise the précis passage and reply to the short-answered
questions on the comprehension passage
|CISF Assistant Commandant Physical Standards
|Height (Gen & SC)
| ( ST)
|Chest ( un-expanded )
(with 5 cm minimum expansion )
||Corresponding to height
||Corresponding to height
|CISF Assistant Commandant Medical Standards
- Carrying angle
Carrying angle should not be more than 15◦ for male and 20◦ for female.
i) Candidate should not have any degree of deafness or persistent ear discharge.
ii)Candidate should not have any other condition (congenital or acquired) like
atresia of the meatus, exostosis, neoplasm which is causing obstruction of ear
passage and should not have history or recurrent earache, tinnitus and vertigo.
- Nose : Candidate should not have DNS, atrophic rhinitis, tubercular ulceration, chronic
- Neck : Candidate should not have enlarged lymph nodes, thyroid or other swelling of
neck, inability to extend the neck fully or any evidence of disease of spine or cervical
- Teeth: Candidate must possess sufficient number of sound teeth for efficient
mastication. Candidate should not have severe pyorrhea.
- Venereal Disease: Candidate should not have active signs of clinical VD.
- Chronic skin diseases: Candidate should not have chronic skin diseases like Leprosy,
chronic dermatitis, extensive Pityriasis Versicolor, psoriasis, SLE etc
- Eye Sight
||Better eye (Corrected vision)
||Worse eye (Corrected vision)
||6/6 or 6/9
||6/12 or 6/9
|CISF Assistant Commandant General Standards
- Speech should be without impediment i.e. no stammering.
- The candidate should not have any indication of chronic disease like TB, any type of
arthritis, high blood pressure, Diabetes, Bronchial Asthma, any heart disease.
- Candidate should not have perceptible and visible glandular swelling anywhere in the
- Chest should be well formed, devoid of any abnormality like flat chest, pigeon chest,
with rickety rosary defects. Heart and lungs should be sound.
- Limbs, hands and feet should be well formed and fully developed and there shall be
perfect motion of all joints.
- Should not have any old/mal united fracture of bones.
- There should be free and perfect movements of all the joints.
- Feet and toes should be well formed.
- Should not have congenital malformation or defects.
- Should not bear traces of previous acute or chronic disease pointing to any impaired
- Candidate should have no disease of the genito-urinary tract.
- Candidate should have no inguinal, scrotal swelling, any type of Hernia.
- (Only for male) Both the testicles are in the scrotum and of normal size.
- The candidate must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose veins.
- They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect
likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
- Candidate should not suffer from TACHYCARDIA (more than 100 pulse rate per minute)
or BRADYCARDIA (less than 50 per minute).
- Candidate should not suffer from Hernia, hemorrhoids, condylomata prolapse rectum.
|Latest Defence Jobs
|Lastest Defence Syllabus 2021
|Defence Exam Best Books Reviews
|Defence Previous Year Paper
|Defence UPSC Admit Card 2021
|Defence Exam Analysis 2021
|Latest Defence Results 2021
|Defence Exam Salary Chart
|Defence Official WebSite
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) On CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus
Question- What all topics are covered in UPSC CISF Syllabus?
Answer- Candidates have to prepare Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Knowledge and English for CISF examination.
Question- What are the good books for Aptitude and reasoning preparation for CISF exam?
Answer- Quantitative Aptitude and Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S Agarwal are the books that you can count on for your preparation. Know more important books for various subjects in the article.
Question- How many stages are there in CISF Exam?
Answer- CISF Recruitment process has four stages: Paper I and Paper II (both written exams), PET/Medical Exam and Interview round.