|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) as a career option
- Bachelor of Arts is a full-time, 3-year undergraduate course in three domains – humanities, social sciences, and liberal arts.
- It is available in many different types of specializations such as Psychology, History, Archaeology, Geography, Economics, Journalism, Mass Communication, Sociology, Anthropology, Literature, and Languages (all the major languages), Environmental Science, to name a few. As a part of this undergraduate program, students have to select a major (honors subject) along with a few elective subjects.
- BA is one of the most popular career options for arts students.
- The best thing about graduating with a B.A. honours is that students enjoy plenty of job opportunities spread across industries like academia, tourism & hospitality, aviation, BFSI sector, media and entertainment, and also government agencies.
|Journalism and Mass Communication as a career option
- Journalism and Mass Communication is a course different from the business courses that offer education related to finance and business topics.
- Students who have the interest to seek a career in media houses, be it print media or digital media for content creation and delivery, can opt for this course.
- This degree is a three-year program that will explore your skills and provide you with an education in Media and Indian Polity, Public Relations and Corporate Communication, Event Management, etc.
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) as a Career
- It is a popular career choice among students after 12th arts is studying fine arts.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts is the perfect career option for aspirants who have a creative flair.
- Just like B.A. course, B.F.A is also a 3-year program that includes Fine Arts, Visual Arts, and Performing Arts. Students can take up unique specialization courses like Theater, Film Making, Music, Dance, Painting & Sculpting, Pottery & Ceramics, Creative Writing, Architectural Drawing, Textile Design, and Animation.
- If you complete your graduation with a BFA specialization, you will not only gain a formal education in your chosen field, but you will also learn creative skills.
- B.F.A graduates can choose to be Teachers/Professors, Creative Writers, Professional Dancers/Singers/Musicians, Art Directors, Theater/Drama Actors, and so much more.
- Today, Fine Arts education has become synonymous with prestige and class and considered as one of the best career options for arts students.
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) as a Career
- Thinking about what to do after 12th arts and interested in business administration? Want to get into business administration right from the beginning?
- The BBA is a common choice amongst students after they’ve completed their class 12th having studied arts.
- It is a three-year undergraduate program where students obtain an education based on the principles of business and its administration.
- This option is suited for students who have decided to join companies or run their businesses from a very starting phase of their careers and want all the expertise and skills to be taught right from where it starts.