|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|राजस्थान प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा की तैयारी करने के लिए अभी डाउनलोड करो Study Pillar ऐप|
The Second Largest Post in India Is Considered to Be That of the Vice President. in This Way, the Post of Vice President Comes After the President. the Vice President Also Has Many Such Powers. Due to Which the Second Highest Post of the Country Is That of the Vice President. the Vice President Carries Out All the Functions of the President Due to No Reason of the President, Vice-President, Vice President’s Work, Vice President’s Salary, How Much Is the Vice President’s Salary, Vice President Salary, What Is the Vice President’s Salary ?, Salaries of the Vice President,the Vice President Is Indirectly Selected. the Vice President Is Also Not a Government Employee. After a Fixed Tenure, the New Vice President Is Re-Elected. the Term of Office of the Vice President Is 5 Years. After Every 5 Years, Again the New Vice President Is Selected in an Indirect Election.
Vice President’s Profile and Functions
- the Post of Vice President Becomes the Second Largest Post in India. the Vice President Gets the Status After the President. to Be Elected to the Post of Vice President, a Person Must Be a Citizen of India.
- a Person Holds the Office of Vice President for a Fixed Term. After That the New Vice President Is Selected and the Person Who Stands as a Candidate for the Post of Vice President Must Be 35 Years of Age. Also, That Person Should Not Be Declared Bankrupt by the Government.
- the Person Is Elected Indirectly on the Post of Vice President. a Person Standing for the Post of Vice President Is Required to Have Membership of Rajya Sabha.
- the Vice President Is Elected by a Member of an Elected Board. in Which the Voting Is Done by the Members Present in Both the Houses of Parliament.
- the Vice President Is Elected to Resolve Many Types of Disputes and Doubts. All Functions of the President Are Performed by the Vice President in the Absence of the President.
- the Bill Brought by the Legislative Assembly and Lok Sabha in India to Enact a New Law Is Approved by the President as Well as the Vice President and the Person Acting as Vice President.
- a Person Serving as the Vice-President May Resign from His / Her Post by Addressing the President.
- in the Event of the President’s Death or Resignation, the Vice President Performs All Those Functions. Which Were Being Done by the President.
- the Vice President May Also Be Removed from Office for Any Reason. the Day the Person Who Is Elected to the Post of Vice President Is Sworn in for the Post of Vice President. He Remains the Vice President of the Country for the Next 5 Years.
How Much Is the Salary of the Vice President
- in India, the Salary of a Person Who Works on the Post of Vice President Is Very Good. to Say So, the Post of Vice President Is the Second Largest Post in India. the Post of Vice President Is Considered to Be the Largest Post After the President. That Is Why the Vice-President Gets Less Salary from the President but More Than the Government Employees Working in the Rest of the Post. After the Seventh Pay Commission Introduced in 2016, the Salary of a Person Working on the Post of Vice President Is Given ₹ 400000 Per Month. Apart from This, Many Other Facilities, Security and Bonuses Are Also Provided.
इस आलेख को हिंदी पढ़े :- भारत के राष्ट्रपति की सैलरी
|See All Types of Jobs salary|