ssc gd salary after 7th pay ssc gd salary 2021 ssc gd salary in hindi, ssc gd salary 2021 crpf gd salary, ssc gd training ssc gd full form SSC GD Salary Structure SSC GD Allowances SSC GD Salary In Hand SSC GD Annual Package SSC GD Job Profile SSC GD Career Path SSC GD Salary 2021 Structure
SSC GD is a one of the prestigious and most sought career in India in the field of government job. The reason behind this is the in hand salary, lucrative perks, better future prospects and respect in the family & in the society. In order to crack SSC GD Examination, Aspirants need to have complete understanding of the topics covered under the exam. For covering those topics in details, aspirants should have the knowledge of Syllabus.
|SSC GD Salary Structure
||Basic SSC GD Salary
||House Rent Allowance
||Total In Hand
|SSC GD Allowances
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical Facilities
- Pension schemes
- Annual paid leaves
- Security allowances
- Field allowances
|SSC GD Salary In Hand
- At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are ₹23527(approx)
|SSC GD Annual Package
- The minimum cost to company (CTC) 5 to 6 lakhs.
|SSC GD Job Profile
Job Profile of GD in BSF
- To protect the Indo-Pakistan and Indo-Bangladesh Border.
- To promotes a sense of security among the people living in the border areas.
- To prevent trans-border crimes, unauthorized entry into or exit from the territory of India.
- To prevent smuggling and any other illegal activities on the Border.
- Anti-infiltration duties.
- To collect trans-border intelligence
Job Profile of GD in ITBP
- To protect the border between India & China (from Ladakh to Arunachal Pradesh)
- To restore and preserve order in any area in the event of a disturbance.
- Vigilance on the northern borders.
- Detection and prevention of border violations.
- Keep a check on illegal immigration and trans-border smuggling.
- To provide security to sensitive installations and threatened VIPs.
- To maintain the peace in the assigned areas and promotion of a sense of security among the local populace
Job Profile of GD in SSB
- To monitor and prevent cross-border crimes, and other illegal activities
- Protection of the Indo–Nepal and Indo–Bhutan borders
Job Profile of GD in CISF
- To protect the Government infrastructure projects and industrial units.
- Special Security Group (SSG) provides security cover to persons nominated by the Home Ministry
- o provide security to various Public Sector Units and other important infrastructures.
- Be in-charge of airport security at all commercial airports in India.
- To provide security on the Delhi Metro is handled by the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- To provide protection, safety, and security to Industrial undertaking/installations, also offer protection against fire hazards.
Job Profile of GD in SSF
- This unit is responsible for providing entry in Secretariat premises, posting of guards at Secretariat gates and other places of premises,
- To maintain the internal discipline, entry of vehicles and their parking, regulation for taking material out of Secretariat premises and protection of Secretariat property.
Job Profile of GD in CRPF
- To look after the internal security across India
- Operate abroad as part of Indian Peace Keeping Force and the UN peacekeeping missions
- Give VIP security during election duties, from guarding of vital installations to counter-Naxal operations.
Job Profile of GD in Assam Rifles
- To provide internal security under the control of the army through the conduct of counter insurgency and border security operations,
- To provide aid to the civil power in times of emergency, and
- To provide communications, medical assistance and education in remote areas.
|SSC GD Career Path
|SSC GD Constable can further be promoted to the post of:
- Senior Constable
- Head Constable
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Sub Inspector
|SSC GD Useful Article Read Also
|SSC GD Previous Question Paper
| SSC GD Syllabus 2021
| SSC GD Best Books
| SSC GD Exam 2021
SSC GD Salary FAQs
Question- What is the starting basic salary of SSC GD ?
Answer- The starting basic salary of SSC GD is 21700/-
Question- What is the status of leave in SSC GD ?
Answer- The leave is according to government norms as like other government job.
Question- What is the in hand salary of SSC GD ?
Answer- The in hand salary of SSC GD is around 24000/-