ssc cpo eligibility, ssc cpo syllabus, ssc cpo salary, ssc cpo salary in hand quora, ssc cpo si training period, ssc cpo salary 2023, ssc cpo promotion, delhi police sub inspector salary slip, SSC CPO Pay Scale, SSC CPO Post Wise Salary Structure, SSC CPO Allowances, SSC CPO Salary In Hand, SSC CPO Annual Package, SSC CPO Job Profile, SC CPO Career Path – The Staff Selection Commission every year hold an Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
SSC CPO Pay Scale
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police
SSC CPO Post Wise Salary Structure
|Sub- Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
|SSC CPO Allowances
- House rent allowance : Candidates in SSC CPO are entitled to House Rent Allowances which depends on their place of Posting.
- Allowance for OPD treatment (Non hospitalisation)
- Dearness Allowance-Currently, the Dearness Allowances admissible is 17% of Basic Pay under the 7th Pay Commission
- City Compensatory Allowance(CCA)
- Medical Insurance- 100 percent coverage for the employee and 75 percent coverage for the dependent.
- Furniture Allowance
- Furniture maintenance allowance
- Leave Fare Concession Travel (LFC)
- Petrol allowance
- Entertainment allowance
- Loan Benefits
- Special Allowance
- Education allowance
|SSC CPO Salary In Hand
- At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are INR 34 k to 42 k depending on place of posting.
|SSC CPO Annual Package
- The minimum cost to company (CTC) 4.08 lakhs and maximum CTC is 5.04 lakhs. The variation totally depends on the place of posting ( Allowances not included in CTC )
|SSC CPO Job Profile
- Providing security to various government establishments, PSU and other state-owned infrastructures
- Protecting the Government infrastructure projects and industrial units
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Responsible for maintaining law and order in Delhi
- Border Security Forces (BSF)-
Protecting the border between India & Pakistan
Promoting the sense of security in the citizens of India
Prevent crimes across the border and illegal refugees
- CRPF– Responsible for controlling riots & Naxalites
Protecting the border between India & China (from Ladakh to Arunachal Pradesh)
Providing security at northern borders that are close to Pakistan and China
Preventing the violation of border
Preventing smuggling, anti-national activities and illegal immigration across the border
Protecting Indo – Nepal and Indo – Bhutan borders
Preventing cross-border crimes, smuggling, and other anti-national activities
Providing security to various government establishments, PSU and other state-owned infrastructures
Protecting the Government infrastructure projects and industrial units
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police is responsible for maintaining law and order in Delhi.
|SSC CPO Career Path
|Along with handsome salary and allowances, there are immense opportunities to grow. The promotion in SSC is fast as compared to others government job. Selected candidates are liable to be posted and transferred anywhere in India.
- An assistant sub-inspector takes at least 7-8 years for their first promotion.
- A sub-inspector becomes an inspector after 15-18 years, and at least 12-15 years to attain the post of an ACP.
- An SI in CAPF has to clear a written examination for promotion.
|SSC CPO Useful Article Read Also
|SSC CPO Previous Question Paper
|SSC CPO Syllabus 2023
|SSC CPO Best Books
|SSC CPO Exam 2023