|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Download Mobile App|
sbi apprentice career growth SBI Apprentice In Hand Salary sbi apprentice salary per month sbi apprentice meaning sbi apprentice is permanent or not sbi apprentice benefits SBI Apprentice Salary Structure SBI Apprentice Job Profile Job duration of SBI Apprentice SBI Apprentice Career Growth
SBI Apprentice In Hand Salary
- 1st year- INR 15000/-
- 2nd year- INR 16000/-
- 3rd year- INR 19000/-
SBI Apprentice Job Profile
- During the training phase, their key role would be to provide after-sales services.
- They will be required to complete all of the tasks assigned to them by their supervisor.
- Selected candidates will perform a number of administrative activities in order to obtain a greater understanding of how the system operates. It’s essentially an administrative role.
Job duration of SBI Apprentice
Candidates will be selected for the three-year role of SBI Apprentice. The Bank is not obliged to provide full-time work to the Apprentices after the Apprenticeship period has ended. After three years from the date of their appointment, apprentices will only be selected for a permanent job role in SBI based on their performance during the three years.
SBI Apprentice Career Growth
- Candidate will receive an internship certificate after completing the training period
- This experience would undoubtedly come in handy if Candidates ever need to work in another private bank
- SBI Apprentice Program prepares Candidates in advance for a future banking job
- Candidates will get in hand experience of Indian banking and finance industry
|Latest Banking Jobs|
|Latest Banking Admit Card|
|Latest Banking Results|
|Banking Salary Structure|
|Banking Exam Best Books|
|Banking Previous Question Papers|
SBI Apprentice Salary Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question– Will there be any change in the salary while in the training period of SBI Apprentice?
Answer- Yes, there is a certain amount given as an increment to the candidates every year while they are in the training period.
Question- What happens if a candidate gets a new job while serving as an SBI Apprentice?
Answer- There is no specific service bond or contract for SBI Apprentice post. If an Apprentice gets a new job while serving as an SBI Apprentice, he/she can resign from the apprenticeship and then join the new job. There is no restriction as such.
Question- What are the perks involved associated with SBI Apprenticeship?
Answer- There are no perks or benefits associated with SBI Apprentice post. However, it is an excellent learning experience.
|Follow Our Social Media|
|Join Our What's App Group|
|Download Mobile App|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Subscribe Our YouTube Channel|
|Join Our Facebook Group|
|Follow On Instagram|
|Follow On Twitter|