|RRB NTPC Post Wise Job Profile
||To help in the streamlined movement of trains.
- Monitoring the formation while it is in motion for any abnormalities.
- Curate various train reports. viz., Combined Train Reports, Late Arrival Reports
- Along with Loco Pilot/Assistant Loco Pilot identify and address minor troubles experienced while the train is moving.
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
||The job of checking and issuing tickets
|Senior Clerk cum Typist
||Supervise clerical work at different departments
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
- Keeping accounts & Settlement of claims
- Internal check of the transactions which include receipts and expenditures
- Calling for tenders for various services of the railway department
- Managing budget and compiling the budget
- Providing account reports, inventory management, and other data of the finance department
|Senior Time Keeper
||Supervise the sync with the entire railway network
- To keep all the passenger amenities fit & fine at his station
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the station.
- They are also supposed to help the rail traveler in all respect.
|Junior Clerk cum Typist
||Assists the senior clerks
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist
||Maintain a track of various transactions
|Junior Time Keeper
||To assist the movement of trains by keeping a record of time.
||Maintains general records related to trains and their conditions
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
||Responsible for issuing tickets through CRS and UTS