|RRB JE Civil Engineer Job Profile- Major responsibilities of a Civil Junior Engineer in Railway Board includes-
- Maintenance and construction of Railway building such as the encroachment of railway land, staff quarters, water supply to these buildings, etc.
- Platform Extension Work, construction or repair of Platform Sheds, Painting, etc. all the work included under asset creation.
- For safe, smooth and fast movements of trains responsibility is ensure that railway tracks are proper and maintained.
- Maintenance of the Bridges, conducting workshops and construction in railway division.
- Making the estimation, drawing of work need to put for full platform readiness.
RRB JE Mechanical Engineer Job Profile – working in the Mechanical department the RRB JE Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following tasks:
- To make a defect free rolling stocks, i.e., diesel.
- To maintain the conditions of components of goods wagons and passengers coaches.
RRB JE Electrical Engineer Job Profile – Railway Electrical Engineer works in the Electrical department and bears the responsibility of the following:
- Monitoring and maintaining the valuable equipment like Overhead (OHE), substations (PS) which are indulged in the shifting of rolling stock.
- Maintenance of electric locomotive, equipment overhead and traction (i.e. control the speed at which the drive wheels spins) distribution, lighting & air conditioning (AC) of the train, power supply, safety system etc.
- Producing and safeguarding the Main Line EMUs (MEMUs), Electrical Multiple Units (EMUs) and Electric Locomotives.
RRB JE Electrical Engineer Job Profile – Aspirants shortlisted for this profile have to work under the Telecommunication department. He will be responsible for the below-mentioned tasks:
- Look after the signalling installation of the stations.
- Finalizing the proposal for work budget, revenue, periodic review.