राजस्थान कॉलेज लेक्चरर की सैलरी Rpsc College Lecturer Salary College Lecturer Salary in Rajasthan , College Lecturer Pay Matrix in Rajasthan , Govt College Lecturer Pay Scale in Rajasthan , College Lecturer Grade Pay in Rajasthan , Rpsc Assistant Professor Salary , College Lecturer Grade PaY college lecturer pay scale in rajasthan
in Rajasthan, Recruitment Is Done by the Government for the Post of Lecturer. in Rajasthan, the Examinations for This Post Are Conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. This Post Comes Under Education Department and Hence Rajasthan Public Service Commission Is Under Astrology Education Department. This Department Leaves for the Lecturer and Conducts Examinations.
Rajasthan College Lecturer Job Profile: –
1. It Is a Post of Teachers Teaching as Lecturers in Colleges of Rajasthan.
2. the Main Job in the Post of Lecturer Is to Teach College Students While Performing a Lecturer Duty.
3. Lecturers Only Teach Students Pursuing Graduation Degree in Rajasthan College.
4. in Addition to Teaching the Lecturer’s Job, Many Other Responsibilities Have to Be Handled.
5. the Lecturer of the College Is Tasked to Advise and Give Suggestions on Many Main Issues of the College.
6. Lecture You Also Have to Do Many Types of Research.
7. It Is Also the Job of a College Lecturer to Monitor Students and Keep Records of Students.
8. All the Work of the College Is Done by a Lecturer.
9. the College Lecturers Also Keep Attendance Records of the Students. in Many Colleges, the Presence of Students in Every Class Is Confirmed.
10. Lecturer Posts Are Not Just Colleges and Universities. Students Are Awarded Graduation Degrees Here.
Rajasthan College Lecturer Salary: – the Salary of a Lecturer in Any College of Rajasthan Is Very Good. the Salary of Lecturer in College Is Between 37400 to 67000 and After That the Salary Increases on Promotion. the Assistant Lecturer’s Salary Ranges from 15600 to 39000.
How Much Will College Lecturer’s Salary Increase After Seventh Pay Commission: – Rajasthan College Lecturer’s Salary Can Increase Significantly After Seventh Pay Commission. After the Seventh Pay Commission, the Salary of a College Lecturer Can Range from 104000 to 150000. at the Same Time, the Salary of Assistant Lecturer Can Be from 42000 to 64000.
|Dearness Allowance(DA)||17% of Basic pay||+10319|
|House Rent Allowance(HRA)||10% of Basic pay||+6070|
|Total Gross Amount||79089|
1. It Is Compulsory to Pass 12th Standard from the Desired Subject.
2. Graduation in the Desired Subject Is Compulsory.
3. It Is Necessary to Complete a Master’s Degree in One of the Subjects of Undergraduate.
4. Ugc Net (National Eligibility Test)
Do 5.m.phil (Master of Philosophy) or Ph.d.
|Join Our Whats App Group|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Subscribe Our YouTube Channel|
|Join Our Facebook Group|
|Follow On Instagrem|
|Follow On Twitter|