|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|राजस्थान प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा की तैयारी करने के लिए अभी डाउनलोड करो Study Pillar ऐप|
Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Syllabus 2023 ATP Exam Pattern Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner (ATP) Exam Pattern Rajasthan ATP Syllabus 2023 Rajasthan ATP Exam Pattern,atp syllabus,assistant town planner syllabus
Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
Rajasthan Fireman Bharti 2023| Rajasthan Assistant Fire Officer Recruitment 2023
Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Exam Pattern :-
- Objective Type Paper.
- Maximum Marks : 100
- Number of Questions : 120
- Duration of Paper : Two Hours.
- All Questions carry equal marks.
- There will be Negative Marking.
Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Syllabus 2023 Topic Wise:-
1.Nature, Concepts and Principles of Town Planning, History and Development of Town Planning in Ancient, Medieval and modern Period.
2. Planning and present position of modern towns in India. Factors affecting the town planning and development.
3. General importance of housing demands for housing, Design of residential areas, housing problems in India.
4. Man and Environment Traditional pattern and trends of change in Indian society, concept of social structure, culture and social institutions.
5. General awareness about architecture & Town Planning of cities of Rajasthan.
6. Urban Ecology and sustainability
- Sustianable development, Green Building, environment policies and guidelines for planning.
- Disaster management plan
- Urban infrastructure and urban transport.
- Planning for urban development & sustainable development.
7. Master Plan and its concept, scope and purpose of plan
- Land Utilization, Land use pattern and values.
- Population projections, methods of population projection, vital statistics and forecasting techniques.
- Social infrastructure, Physical infrastructure, heritage and Tourism.
- Zonal Plans.
8. Slums and squatter settlements
- Causes and effects
- Prevention of slum formation
- Resources for slum clearance programmes in India
9. Simplified Planning Techniques
- Data collections.
- Surveys, Land utilization survey, Density survey, Transportation
10. Unified Builiding Byelaws, 2017
11. Development control rules in India & Urban regulatory concept.
12. Chief Minister Jan AwasYojana, Prime Minister Awas Yojana.
13. Smart Cities and features of smart city.
14. Neighbourhood concept, Roads Networks in the city.
15. Satellite Towns & New Towns.
16. Norms and Standards for Living, Shopping, Education, Health facilities, Parks
and Playgrounds, Banking, Rain Water Conservation, Green belt and Garden
City, Road making and street light, Traffic Laws and problems.
17. Non-government development organisations and their relationship with local
government, citizen participation. Functions of the Urban Local Bodies.
18. Engineering Materials and construction Technology
- Selection of site for the construction of various types of buildings, Planning and orientation of buildings.
- Bonds in masonry, Damp Proof course, Scaffording, Floors, staircase,
- roofs, doors and Windows. Ventilation and air conditioning and acoustics.
19. Structural Mechanics-
- Stress and strain, elastic constants.
- Bending moment and shear force diagrams for cantilever, simply
- supported and overhanging, fixed and continuous beams.
- theory of simple bending, shearstress.