|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
Iocl Trade Apprentice Syllabus 2021 and the Iocl Apprentice Exam Pattern 2021 Give an Overview of the Written Examination. So, Check Details and Download the Free Iocl Trade & Technician Apprentice Exam Pattern 2021 Pdf from the Link Given on This Webpage.
IOCL Apprentice Period of Apprenticeship Training:
- 12 Months for all disciplines except
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) will be having 15 Months training
- Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) will be having 14 Months Training
IOCL Apprentice Selection Methodology
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
IOCL Trade Apprentice Exam Pattern – Accountant
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
- Basic English language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics)
- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator /Retail Sales Associate):
- Generic Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
- Basic English – 40 Marks
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their position in the merit list and subject to number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines, shall be called for document verification. The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Document Verification:
- 1. 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- 2. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority.
- 3. Class XII marksheet issued by the concerned education board/ Semester-wise/ year-wise mark sheets of ITI issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering
- 4. Class XII/Final ITI issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Certificate issued by respective Board/ Authority.
- 5. Conversion certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/Institute.
- 6. Certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/ School/College/ Institute from where the candidate pursued his/her Class XII/ITI/Graduation/Diploma course, if applicable.
- 7. For Candidates applying against Discipline Code 13/26/39/52/65 or 131/261/391/521/651 -Skill certificate issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
Pre-Engagement Medical Fitness
- 1. Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard/parameters as specified in the Apprentices Act and amendments/modifications issued from time to time.
- 2. Medical examination of PwBD candidates shall be with due consideration to the provisions of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- 3. Only those candidates who are declared fit in pre-engagement medical examination shall be considered for engagement as apprentice.
I. Offer of Engagement: – Finally shortlisted candidates whose documents including pre-engagement medical fitness certificate is found in order shall be issued offer of engagement.
J. Liability to Declare
- 1. Candidates with reported ailments, deficiencies or abnormalities shall make a declaration to this effect while submitting their application.
- 2. A candidate found UNFIT during medical examination conducted by any unit of IOCL or any other PSU while seeking engagement as an apprentice or while seeking a regular employment in the past, is also required to declare the same with reasons for being declared UNFIT.
- 3. Candidates have to necessarily declare in case he has been arrested, prosecuted, kept under detention or fined, convicted by a Court of Law or for any offence debarred/disqualified by any Public Service Commission from appearing in its examination.
K. Other Conditions
- 1. Stipend: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
- 2. Personal Protective Equipment: The Apprentices selected against codes mentioned under point A (1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11) shall be provided with one pair of safety shoes & a Helmet (returnable upon completion of training), wherever applicable.
- 3. Company Accommodation/HRA: No HRA or Company’s accommodation shall be provided to Apprentices.
- 4. Leave & Holidays: The following leave & holidays shall be admissible to Apprentices:
- a. General Leave – 32 days @ 8 days per quarter during the period of Apprenticeship including on medical grounds.
- b. Casual Leave – 12 days per calendar year (pro-rata)
- c. An Apprentice shall avail such Holidays as are observed in the establishment in which he/she is undergoing Apprenticeship training.
- d. Leave not availed shall lapse at the end of apprenticeship period.
- 5. Insurance Coverage: Apprentices shall be covered under suitable Accident Insurance Coverage.
- 6. Discipline: Apprentices shall be covered under the Certified Standing Orders applicable to workmen at the establishment where they are undergoing Apprenticeship training.
- 7. Period of Apprenticeship Training: May be extended under certain circumstances as provided under Rule 7 of the Apprentices Rules 1992.
- 8. Rules/guidelines, as may be prescribed by the Govt/framed by the Corporation from time to time, shall apply.
- 9. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection and cancellation of the selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
|IOCL Apprentice Important Links|
|Form Apply Here|
|Download Official Notification|
|Latest Exam News Update|
|Latest Sarkari Job Updates|
|Latest Syllabus 2021 Update|
|Best Books Reviews|
|Previous Year Question Paper|
|Latest Admit Card 2021|
|Latest Sarkari Results 2021|
|Latest Salary Chart|
IOCL Trade Apprentice And Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Helpline Number
- Students who face any kind of problem in the application process or they need any kind of assistance can call on the Help Line Number
- Guwahati Refinery 0361-2657001 – [email protected]
- Barauni Refinery 06243-275259, 275242, 275266 – [email protected]
- Gujarat Refinery 0265-2238154 jr – [email protected]
- Haldia Refinery 03224-223262 / 223271 / 223268 – [email protected]
- Mathura Refinery 0565 -241-7137/7143/8153 [email protected]
- Panipat Refinery &
- Petrochemical Complex 0180-252 – 2048/2037/2035 [email protected]
- Digboi Refinery 03751-263133/ 03751-263131 [email protected]
- Bongaigaon Refinery 03664-254871 [email protected]
- Paradip Refinery 06722-252040 [email protected]
IOCL Trade Apprentice And Technician Apprentice Bharti 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
What Will Be the Minimum Passing Percentage for IOCL Trade Apprentice And Technician Apprentice Exam ?
Candidates Belonging to the General Category and Backward Classes Need at Least 40% Percent While the Ones Belonging to Sc/st Categories Need the Passing Percentage of 36% to Give Railway NR Apprentice Exam.
What is the last date for IOCL Trade Apprentice And Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The last date for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 12th December 2021
How many vacancies offered for IIOCL Trade Apprentice And Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2021?
527 vacancies offered for IOCL Recruitment 2021
|Follow Our Social Media|
|Join Our What's App Group|
|Download Mobile App|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Follow Google News|
|Subscribe Our YouTube Channel|
|Join Our Facebook Group|
|Follow On Instagram|
|Follow On Twitter|