air force x group syllabus, airforce x group syllabus pdf, airforce x group paper, airforce x group salary, airforce x group syllabus english, airforce x and y group syllabus, airforce y group syllabus, airforce y group syllabus pdf Indian Air force X Group Selection Process, Indian Air force X Group Written Examination Pattern, Indian Air force X Group Syllabus for English, Indian Air force X Group Syllabus for Mathematics, Indian Air force X Group Syllabus for Physics, Indian Air force X Group Mandatory Medical Standards, Indian Air force Y Group Physical Fitness Ability
Indian Air force X Group Selection Process
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Ability
|Indian Air force X Group Written Examination Pattern
||NO. of Questions
|Indian Air force X Group Syllabus for English
- Subject-verb concord
- Verb formation and error in their use
- Sentence transformation (simple, negative, compound, complex, etc.)
- One-word substitution
- Spelling errors
- Idioms and phrases
- Reading Comprehension
- Word Formation (nouns from verbs, adjectives, etc.)
- Noun & Pronoun
- Clauses (noun, adverb & relative Conjunction Adverb clauses)
|Indian Air force X Group Syllabus for Mathematics
- Sets, Relations, and function
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Mathematical Induction
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates
- Straight lines and family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Linear Programming
|Indian Air force X Group Syllabus for Physics
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behavior of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electro -Magnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
|Indian Air force X Group Mandatory Medical Standards
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms except IAF (P) and Auto Tech trades. However,
Minimum acceptable height for IAF (P) and Auto Tech trades are mentioned below:- For IAF(P) trade –
165 Cms (For NE and Hill States) 175 Cms (For other States) For Auto Tech trade -162.5 Cms (For NE and
Hill States) 165 Cms (For other States)
- Candidates from NE and Hill states includes Gorkhas, Kumaonis, Garhwalis, Assamese and those
belonging to the states of Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Sikkim and hilly areas
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age. However, minimum weight of 55 Kg required for Operations Assistant (ATS) Trade only.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
- Consumption of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance (NDPS)- Consumption of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic substances banned under the NDPS Act 1985 shall be a reject criteria for selection into the IAF and Airmen found either in possession or storing or distributing or consuming such drugs and substances after enrollment shall be liable for disciplinary action including dismissal from the IAF.
- Body Tattoo- Permanent body tattoos shall not be permitted, however, tattoos only on inner face of the fore arms (inside of elbow to the wrist), back (dorsal) part of the hand/reverse side of palm and for Tribals tattoos which are as per custom and traditions of their tribes may be considered. However, right to decide on acceptability/unacceptability of the individual shall rest with the selection center.
- Candidates with permanent body tattoos shall submit two photographs (close up and distant view) with details of size and type of the Tattoo, during the second phase of Selection Test.
- Only Sikh candidates, whose religion prohibits cutting of the hair or shaving of face, shall be permitted to grow hair and/or retain beard and mustache. Accordingly, those Sikh candidates willing to retain the same as per laid down specification are to get their photographs with beard and mustache. Such candidates will not be permitted to grow/ shave beard/mustache at later stage after enrollment.
|Indian Air force X Group Physical Fitness Ability
- 1.6 Km Running in 6.5 minutes
- 10 Push ups
- 10 Sit-ups
- 20 Squats
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Indian Air force X Group Detailed Syllabus
Question- What is the permissible age limit for enrollment in IAF as an Airman?
Answer- Group X (Tech) trades Up to 21 years as on date of enrollment
Question- Where to check for correct information with regard to Rally and STAR?
Answer- You can check the Employment News or CASB website https://airmenselection.cdac.in for correct and complete information.
Question- Is there any additional marks for NCC ‘C’ certificate in the written test?
Answer- No, there is no additional marks for NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificates in the Written Test. However, 3, 4 or 5 marks are awarded in the final merit list for NCC A, B or C certificates respectively to the candidates who qualify all the stages of Selection Tests.