|IGNOU B.ED 2022 Syllabus for Logical & Analytical and Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non Verbal Reasoning
- Direction & Distance
- Venn Diagram
- Word Formation
- Paper Folding
- Coding Decoding
|IGNOU B.ED 2022 Syllabus for Educational & General Awareness
- Static General Knowledge
- Last six Months Current Affairs
|IGNOU B.ED 2022 Syllabus for Teaching-Learning & the School
- Teaching: Concept, Objectives, Levels of teaching (Memory, Understanding and Reflective), Characteristics and basic requirements.
- Learner’s characteristics: Characteristics of adolescent and adult learners (Academic, Social, Emotional and Cognitive), Individual differences.
- Factors affecting teaching related to: Teacher, Learner, Support material, Instructional facilities, Learning environment and Institution.
- Methods of teaching in Institutions of higher learning: Teacher centred vs. Learner centred methods; Off-line vs. On-line methods (Swayam, Swayamprabha, MOOCs etc.)
- Teaching Support System: Traditional, Modern and ICT based.
- Evaluation Systems: Elements and Types of evaluation, Evaluation in Choice Based Credit System in Higher education, Computer based testing, Innovations in evaluation systems.
|IGNOU B.ED 2022 Syllabus for Optional Subject
- Social Studies: History, Geography, Political Science, Social Science, Current affairs, etc, are mostly asked in the exam.
- Science: In this subject, questions will be related to Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- English/ Hindi: The questions in both these subjects are related to Grammar, Reading Ability, Word Usage, etc.
- Mathematics: The topics in Mathematics related to Arithmetic, Number systems, simplification, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry.