ibps rrb officer scale 1 salary, ibps rrb officer scale 1, ibps rrb officer scale 1 salary, ibps rrb officer scale 1 syllabus, ibps rrb officer scale 1 salary during probation period, gramin bank salary structure, rrb scale 1 salary slip, rrb po salary after 5 years , IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Salary and Job Profile
Those aspirants who are focusing to make their career in banking sector, have dreams to work and want to see real India, rural India. IBPS RRB is a one of the prestigious and most sought career in India in the field of government job. The reason behind this is the in hand salary, lucrative perks, better future prospects and respect in the family & in the society. Every year larger number of banking aspirants give their best to clear IBPS RRB exam.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Salary and Job Profile
|IBPS RRB Scale-1 Salary Structure
||Scale-1 Basic Salary
|Every year for first 7 years
|Every year For the next 2 years
|Every year For the next 7 years
|Every year Till retirement
|IBPS RRB Scale-1 Perks & Allowances
- House rent allowance : RRB Provides the House rent allowance to Officers.
- Allowance for OPD treatment (Non hospitalisation)- The Officer can claim bills of upto 4000 per month for OPD treatment.
- Dearness Allowance- RRB provides DA to its employee
- Medical Insurance- 100 percent coverage for the employee and 75 percent coverage for the dependent.
- Furniture Allowance- 80,000/- Once in every Five Year.
- Petrol allowance- 45 to 55 litres based on the location of your posting.
- Entertainment allowance – 3 thousand in every three month.
- Loan Benefits-Officers can get credits and advances at a substantially less expensive rate for Housing, Vehicle, and Computers and so on and according to the bank’s policies.
- Book Grants & Briefcase Allowances
- Interest Free Festival Advance
- Education allowances:- Selected officers will receive education allowances for their family. The Annual reimbursements of education allowances are up to Rs. 4000/per month.
|IBPS RRB Scale-1 Salary In Hand
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for IBPS RRB Scale-1 is approximately ₹ 46k to 47k.
|IBPS RRB Scale-1 Annual Package
- The cost to company (CTC) INR 7.5 Lakhs Per Year.
|IBPS RRB Scale-1 Job Profile
|The Aspirants Who Crack This Prestigious Exam Joined bank as Probationary Officer. Initial Two Years of Joining They Go Under the Training and Learn the Functioning of Various Department of Banks.
- During the training PO get different types of activities to be familiar with banking and banking culture. They also give training in various department like Marketing, Billing, Accounting and Investment, Finance etc.
- After completion of two year training officer either join as an assistant manager
- Officers are responsible for certain management task like as verification of documents, supervising the work of bank staff, management of cash, new developments in the banking sector, handling and addressing the customer complaints, issue of Cheque, ATM cards etc.
- Once the officer gain some experience he/she will responsible of budgeting, processing of loan, planning and management related task, Marketing etc.
|IBPS RRB Scale-1 Salary Career Path
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I (PO)
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Branch Manager
- Senior Branch Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
|IBPS RRB Scale-1 Useful Article Read Also
|IBPS RRB Previous Question Paper
|IBPS RRB Syllabus 2021
| IBPS RRB Best Books
| IBPS RRB Exam 2021
IBPS RRB Scale-1 Salary FAQs
Question- What is the starting basic salary of IBPS RRB Scale-1?
Answer- The starting basic salary of IBPS RRB Scale-1 is 23700/-
Question- What is the status of leave in IBPS RRB Scale-1 JOB?
Answer- The leave is according to government and banks norms as like other government job.
Question- What is the in hand salary of IBPS RRB Scale-1?
Answer- The in hand salary of RBI Assistant is around 46k to 47k based on place of posting.