- There is no other profession in the world that gets as much respect as a doctor. A doctor treats and interacts with patients on a daily basis. A career as a doctor provides one an opportunity to cure patients, thus bringing happiness into the lives of the people. To enter into this profession, one must have patience, compassion, concentration, emotional strength, quick thinking, and an eye for detail. The job of a doctor is to diagnose and treat illness and injury.
- Subjects in 12th- Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (PCMB) in class 12th.
- Entrance exam to become a Doctor- NEET-UG, NEET- PG, AIIMS Medical entrance exam, JIPMER MBBS, Manipal Medical entrance exam, CMC Vellore entrance exam, Karnataka CET Medical entrance Exam, EAMCET Medical entrance exam, Amrita University MBBS entrance exam, AMU MBBS entrance exam, Delhi University Pre-Medical Test (DPMT), BHU-PMT.
- Employment Opportunities for a Doctor– Multi-specialist Hospitals and Nursing homes, Business organizations, Industries, Primary Health Centers, Schools and embassies as consultants, Armed Forces, Railways, NGOs, Teaching, Hospitals (Private and Government), Research Areas, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Those students who are unable to take MBBS and Veterinary Degrees are most welcome in Nursing as a Career.
- Nursing is directly meant for curing. Nursing is one of the most sought careers by the women in India. Nursing is a very challenging, hardworking, popular, respectful and merciful occupation.
- Nursing is the right career option for those candidates who have the zeal and interest to serve mankind. The person who believes in the curing of medically ill people and can work in hard conditions for long hours may choose nursing as the career for himself/herself.
- To take admission in a government nursing college, students should pass an entrance exam.
- Those students who are unable to crack entrance exams, there are a lot of private colleges who run nursing courses and give nursing degrees.
- After taking a nursing degree candidate eligible to n fill the form of vacancy issued by the government or students have the option to join a private hospital.