AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2023By Team HSP On March 10th, 2023
|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Download Mobile App|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2023- All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi Invites Online Applications (Basic Registration Followed by Generation of Code and Final Registration) for Entrance Examinations Leading to Admission in B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)/B.Sc (Paramedical Courses)-2023 of AIIMS, New Delhi and Other AIIMS (bathinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh and Telangana).In This Article We Are Provided Full Details Syllabus and Old Question Paper ,Selection Process ,Exam Date ,Application Fee ,How Apply Form Etc Information Given Below.
Important Date B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023
|From Start Date||15/02/2023|
|Form Apply Last Date||16/03/2023|
|Date & Timing of Examination of B.Sc (H) Nursing||03th June 2023|
|Date & Timing of Examination of B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic)||24th June 2023|
|Date& Timing of Examination of B.Sc (Paramedical courses)||03th June 2023|
|Result declaration||July 2023|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Eligibility
1.) B.Sc Nursing Exam Eligibility
Candidates Who Have Passed the 12th Class Under the 10+2 Scheme/senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science or an Equivalent Examination from a Recognized University/board of Any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and Has a Minimum Aggregate Marks Required in Qualifying Examination I.e.10+2 or Equivalent Is 55% for Gen/OBC and 50% in Case of SC/ST Categories.
2.) B.Sc (Paramedical Courses) Exam Eligibility
- Candidate Who Have Passed 10+2 or Equivalent Examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Either Biology or Mathematics with 50% for Gen/obc and 45% in Case of Sc/ St Categories.
3.) B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) Exam Eligibility
- Passed 12th Class Under 10+2 System of Education or an Equivalent Examination from a Recognized Board/university (Those Who Have Passed 10+1 on or Before 1986 Are Also Eligible).
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from Any Institution Recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Registration as Nurse, Rn, Rm (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with Any State Nursing Council.
- in Case of Male Nurses, (If Passed Before Implementation of New Integrated Course in 2003), Beside Being Registered as a Nurse with the State Nursing Council, Should Have Obtained a Certificate in General Nursing and Instead of Training in Midwifery, Training in Any Subject Out of Following, for a Period of Six Months: I) O.t. Techniques, Ii) Ophthalmic Nursing, Iii) Leprosy Nursing, Iv) Tb Nursing, V) Psychiatric Nursing, Vi) Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing, Vii) Community Health Nursing, Viii) Cancer Nursing, Ix) Orthopaedic Nursing
B.Sc Nursing Application Fee
- General/OBC Category Is Rs-1500/-
- SC/ST /All Other Category Is Rs-1200/-
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Selection Process
Selection Will Be Exam Base Merit List and Ranks.
How to Apply AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2023
- Visit Official Website Following Link Below.
- Create Login Carefully and Complete Application Form Online.
- Carefully Fill in the Information. You Can Change Personal Information Once You Apply for Post.
- Fill the Form with Required Details and Upload Your Images Signature and Photograph Etc .
- Click on Online Apply Button and Take Print Out of Auto Generated Application Form for Future Reference.
Ready Document for Online Apply Time
- Aadhar Card ,Mobile No. and Personal Email ID
- Birth Certificate( 10th Mark Sheet)
- Qualification Certificate Like 12th Mark Sheet
- Address Proof- Aadhar/voter Card/licence Etc
- Caste Certificate
- Scanned Photograph, Signatures Etc
|Form Apply Here|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Syllabus 2023|
|Follow Our Social Media|
|Join Our What's App Group|
|Download Mobile App|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Subscribe Our YouTube Channel|
|Join Our Facebook Group|
|Follow On Instagram|
|Follow On Twitter|