Afcat Officer Salary Afcat Job Profile Afcat Training Period Salary Afcat Salary Per Month Afcat Salary for Ground Duty Afcat Administration and Logistics Salary Afcat Non Technical Ground Duty Salary Salary of Afcat Ground Duty Non Technical afcat full form, afcat training period, afcat ground duty non technical work, indian air force salary per month AFCAT Officers Training Stipend, AFCAT Officers Salary Structure, AFCAT Officers Annual Package, AFCAT Officers Perks & Benefits, AFCAT Officers Job Profile, AFCAT Officer Promhotion & Career Growt
|AFCAT Officers Training Stipend
|Those candidates who qualify all the stages of the AFCAT selection process will undergo specific training at Air Force Academy for a fixed duration of time. During the whole training period, the candidates receive a fixed amount of money in the form of a stipend.
Stipend during Training of Men & Women for a fixed period of time at Air Force Training Establishments is INR 56,100/- per month
|AFCAT Officers Salary Structure
||INR 56,100/- per month (Level 10 – Pay Matrix)
|Military Service Pay
||INR 15,000/- per month
||INR 56,000/- – INR 1,77,500/-
|AFCAT Officers Annual Package
- Ground Duty (Technical) – INR 7-9 Lakhs
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – INR 7-9 Lakhs
- Flying Branch – INR 8 – 10 Lakhs
|AFCAT Officers Perks & Benefits
- Grants from the Air Force Wives Welfare Association (AFWWA)
- School facilities
- Rail concessions
- Secured camp life
- CSD facilities
- Recreational and sports facilities
- Educational Opportunities
- Post Retirement Benefits
- Annual leave for 60 days per year
- Casual leave of 20 days per year
- Leave travel concessions
- Institute and Messes membership
- Scholarship and Welfare
- Loan Facility
- Other Benefits (Travel Concession, Accommodation, School Facilities)
- Best Books for AFCAT 2021
- AFCAT Syllabus 2021 – AFCAT Exam Pattern & EKT Syllabus
|AFCAT Officers Job Profile
AFCAT Ground Duty (Tech)
- Technical officers must be able to perform aeronautical engineering, weapons, communication systems, avionics, etc.
- Handling of the aircraft service.
- Technical processes and management in the aircraft.
- Maintenance of all technical tools and equipment of aircrafts.
- Responsibility of managing the technicians who are already qualified.
- Make sure the technicians are being provided with the required equipment and tools for the job consisting of RADAR, Aircraft, etc.
AFCAT Flying Branch
- Transportation of material.
- Air support and supplies.
- Helicopters are in service for casual and emergency situations.
- Operate and look after fighter planes with the combat.
- Transportation of ammunition tasks.
AFCAT Ground Duty (Non-Tech)
- Logistics of the department.
- Administration of Air Traffic Controller and Fighter Controller.
- Accounts of the department.
|Latest Defence Jobs
|Lastest Defence Syllabus 2021
|Defence Exam Best Books Reviews
|Defence Previous Year Paper
|Defence UPSC Admit Card 2021
|Defence Exam Analysis 2021
|Latest Defence Results 2021
|Defence Exam Salary Chart
|Defence Official WebSite
| AFCAT Officer Promhotion & Career Growt
- Flying Officer
- Flying Lieutenant
- Squadron Leader
- Wing Commander
- Group Captain
- Air Comrade
- Air Vice-Marshal
- Air Marshal
- Air Chief Marshal
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for AFCAT Salary
Question- Which candidates must appear for the EKT?
Answer- The candidates applying for the Technical fields will appear for the EKT.
Question- What will be the streams covered in the EKT exam?
Answer- The streams covered in the EKT will be Computer Science, Mechanical, and Electrical & Electronics.
Question- What is the AFCAT syllabus?
Answer- The AFCAT syllabus includes subjects such as General Awareness, English Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability and Reasoning, and Military Aptitude Test. Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics are also covered in the EKT curriculum.