|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|राजस्थान प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा की तैयारी करने के लिए अभी डाउनलोड करो Study Pillar ऐप|
ITI Online Form 2023 Rajasthan Last Date ITI Form Last Date 2023 Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 Rajasthan ITI Online Form 2023 Rajasthan Last Date – ITI application forms in Rajasthan are filled every year. 2-year diploma is awarded during ITI. Students who can take after passing class X or after passing class 12. After passing the tenth class, jatis can take admission in ITI anytime. Students applying for Rajasthan ITI can apply through online through the Department of Technical Education dte.rajasthan.gov.in official website. Today through this article, we are going to Rajasthan ITI Admission Important Dates, Rajasthan ITI Course List, Eligibility Criteria, Rajasthan ITI 2023-24 Admission Process, Rajasthan ITI 2023 Application Fee, Documents Required for Rajasthan ITI, How to Apply for Rajasthan ITI, ITI Form Last Date 2023 आईटीआई के फॉर्म कब भरे जायेंगे 2023 Rajasthan Rajasthan Iti Online Form 2023 आईटीआई फॉर्म डेट 2023 Rajasthan Etc Information Given Below
Rajasthan ITI Admissions 2023 Important Dates
Beginning of Rajasthan ITI Admissions 2023 Application Process
Last Date to Apply for Rajasthan ITI Admissions 2023
|Display of Provisional Merit List for Rajasthan ITI admission 2023||To be Notified|
|Round 1 Seat Allotment||To be Notified|
|Round 1 Fee Payment and Reporting||To be Notified|
Round 2 Counselling
To be Notified
Rajasthan ITI Course List
- 1.) Architectural Assistant
- 2.) Carpenter
- 3.) Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- 4.) Draughtsman (Civil)
- 5.) Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- 6.) Electrician
- 7.) Electronic Mechanic
- 8.) Fitter
- 9.) Forger & Heat Treater
- 10.) Foundry Man Technician
- 11.) Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
- 12.) Instrument Mechanic
- 13.) Interior Decoration and Designing
- 14.) Lift and Escalator Mechanic
- 15.) Machinist
- 16.) Mason (Building Constructor)
- 17.) Mechanic (Tractor)
- 18.) Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)
- 19.) Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics
- 20.) Mechanic Diesel Engine
- 21.) Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- 22.) Mechanic Motor Cycle
- 23.) Marine Engine Fitter
- 24.) Pattern Maker
- 25.) Plastic Processing Operator-
- 26.) Plumber
- 27.) Sheet Metal Worker-
- 28.) Surveyor
- 29.) Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)
- 30.) Turner
- 31.) Welder Old Name Welder (Gas and Electric)
Rajasthan ITI Admissions 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students of Rajasthan state who want to do ITI diploma. Those students can apply for this diploma by visiting the official website. In Rajasthan, the minimum qualification for the ITI diploma is 10th pass. Students of tenth pass can take a 2-year diploma of ITI.
Rajasthan ITI Admission Process
The process of application of ITI in Rajasthan Has start in May 2022 and merit list will be issued on the basis of 10th or 12th grade marks. This merit list will be released by ITI College in July 2022. The students whose names will appear in that merit list. Those students will be admitted to the college. The names of the students scoring less marks in class 10th and 12th will not appear in that merit list.
Rajasthan ITI 2023 Application Fee
To apply in Rajasthan ITI, it is mandatory to fill the application fee. The application fees of Rajasthan ITI 2023 is set differently based on the caste category. The fee for Rajasthan ITI application 2023 for general category people is just ₹ 100. The application fee for SC and ST students is ₹ 75. Apart from this, students of all classes will be charged ₹ 100 processing charge. Rajasthan ITI 2023 application can be filled after completing the online application. Debit cards, credit cards, net banking etc. options have been made available for filling application fees.
Documents required for Rajasthan ITI
The student who wants to apply in Rajasthan ITI 2021. The student will have to upload some documents on the online website. Documents required for Rajasthan ITI 2022 are given below.
- 1. Tenth or 12th marks table
- 2. Certificate of Origin
- 3. Reservation category certificate (if any)
- 4. Caste Certificate
- 5. Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter card etc. as an identity card
- 6. Passport Size Photo
- 7. Signature
How to apply for Rajasthan ITI Online Form 2023
To apply Rajasthan ITI 2023, you have to follow several simple steps. Based on this step, you can apply online ITI. All these are given below.
- The candidate who wants to apply in Rajasthan ITI 2023- 24. He should first visit Rajasthan Private Industrial Training Institute’s official website dte.rajasthan.gov.in through his mobile, computer or laptop.
- When the student reaches the official website. After that select the option with ITI.
- After clicking on the ITI option, a new page will open in front of you. The applicant applying in that page will have to select the option with the new admission.
- After selecting the new admission, a new form will open. Where the option of online admission will be seen, online admission takes place.
- When you click on online admission. Then the application form of ITI will open in front of you.
- Rajasthan ITI 2022 application form which has to fill complete information. All information must be filled in carefully. Because you may have problems later if incorrect information is created.
- After filling the application form, click on submit button and upload the document.
- After uploading the documents, you have to fill the application fee of Rajasthan ITI 2022. After filling the application fee online, an application number will be issued to you. You can track the status of your application based on that application number. You can also find your name in the merit list.
|Online Form Apply Here|
|official Notification download Here|