ssc stenographer syllabus pdf, ssc stenographer syllabus in hindi, ssc stenographer exam english language and comprehension, ssc stenographer syllabus 2021, ssc stenographer exam general awareness, ssc stenographer syllabus, ssc stenographer syllabus, ssc stenographer 2021 syllabus SSC Stenographer Selection Process, SSC Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern TIER-1, SSC Stenographer TIER-1 Examination Pattern, SSC Stenographer Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning, SSC Stenographer Syllabus for General Awareness, SSC Stenographer Syllabus for English Language and Comprehension, SSC Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern TIER-2, SSC Stenographer TIER-2 Examination Pattern
SSC Stenographer is a one of the prestigious and most sought career in India in the field of government job. The reason behind this is the in hand salary, lucrative perks, better future prospects and respect in the family & in the society. In order to crack SSC Stenographer Examination, Aspirants need to have complete understanding of the topics covered under the exam. For covering those topics in details, aspirants should have the knowledge of Syllabus.
SSC Stenographer Selection Process
- Tier-1 Computer Based Examination
- Tier-2 Skill Test
SSC Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern TIER-1
- Question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice only. The questions will be set
both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
|SSC Stenographer TIER-1 Examination Pattern
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|English Language and Comprehension
|SSC Stenographer Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Space Orientation
- Figural Analogy
- Symbolic operations
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non Verbal Reasoning
- Direction & Distance
- Venn Diagram
- Drawing inferences
- Word Formation
- Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding
- Coding Decoding
|SSC Stenographer Syllabus for General Awareness
- Static General Knowledge
- Last six Months Current Affairs
|SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper
|SSC Stenographer Best Books
|SSC Stenographer Exam 2021
|SSC Stenographer Salary In Hand
|SSC Stenographer Syllabus for English Language and Comprehension
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern TIER-2
|SSC Stenographer TIER-2 Examination Pattern
|Stenographer Grade D
|Stenographer Grade D
|Stenographer Grade C
|Stenographer Grade C
- Candidates who opt to take the Stenography Test in Hindi will be required to learn
English Stenography and vice versa after their appointment, failing which their
probation may not be cleared by appointing departments. Candidates have to work as
English/ Hindi stenographers as per the functional requirement of the User Office
irrespective of the medium of Skill Test of candidate during the examination.
- The Skill Test will be held at the Commission‟s Regional Offices or at other
Centre(s) as may be decided by the Commission.
- Standard instructions regarding modality of evaluation of Skill Test is available at
the Candidate‟s Corner Section on the Commission‟s website.
- The candidates qualifying for the SSC Stenographer CBT will be eligible to appear for the Shorthand Skill Test. The Skill Test will be qualifying in nature. The candidates will be given a passage of 800 words and 1000 words for Grade D and Grade C respectively. The types of topics in English/Hind for the SSC Stenographer Skill Test can be as the following:
- The speech was given in the Parliament
- President’s Speech
- Budget Speech
- Railway Speech
- Employment/Unemployment in India
- Topics of National interest
- Topics on Science and Technology
- Topics on Natural Calamities
- Topics are given in the Editorial Columns of Newspapers
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade „C‟ (Group „B‟, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade „D‟ (Group „C‟) for various Ministries/ Departments/Organizations in the Government of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) On SSC Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Question-Is there negative marking for wrong attempts in SSC Stenographer TIER-1 exam?
Answer- As the SSC Stenographer exam pattern, there is a negative marking of 1/4 marks in the Tier I exam.
Question- How many phases are there to clear SSC Stenographer exam?
Answer- There are Two phases to clear this prestigious exam. (i)Tier-1 Written Exam (ii) Tier-2 Skill Test
Question- What are the criteria for the final selection?
Answer- The marks of the SSC Stenographer Tier 1 will be taken into consideration for the final selection.