|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
Ssc Chsl Exam Analysis of 12th April 2021 1st Shift Exam Successful Done. We Are Sharing Memory Based Questions Asked in 1st Shifts and Exam Review of Students Have Been Provided Here That Will Help the Candidates Who Are Yet to Appear for the Exam. SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 Shift 1 , SSC CHSL Today Paper Analysis (12 April 2021) | , SSC CHSL Asked Questions 2021 and Expected Cut Off , SSC CHSL Maths, GK, GS, GA, Reasoning, Maths, English Complete Exam Analysis 2021 | SSC CHSL Exam 12 April, 1st Shift Question and Answer Key ,CHSL Question Paper Analysis (All Subjects)
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 12 April 2021 1st Shift Overall Good Attempts
|SSC CHSL Subject||Good Attempt||Difficulty Level|
|English Language||18-22||Moderate(Some are simple)|
|Quantitative Aptitude||17-23||Easy to Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||22-25||Easy to Slightly Moderate|
|General Awareness||18-20||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall||77-81||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 1st Shift 12th April 2021 English Comprehension
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions||Level|
|1||Fill in the Blanks||2||Easy|
|5||Idioms and Phrases||2||Easy|
|6||Synonyms||3-4||Easy to Moderate|
|12||Cloze Test Passage||5||Easy-moderate|
Memory Based question
- Synonym- Exaggerate, Plummet, Reverent
- Antonym- Implicit
- One word- Obfuscation
- Sentence Improvement- Preposition related
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 Quantitative Aptitude (12th April 2021 1st Shift )
|S.No.||Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|5||Time & Work||1||Easy-Moderate|
|6||Speed & Distance [Train]||1||Easy-Moderate|
|7||S.I. & C.I.||1||Easy-Moderate|
|8||Profit & Loss||2||Easy|
|13||DI [Bar Graph]||2||Easy|
Memory Basec Question
- In a ∆PQR, I is the incentre such that ∠QIR = 107˚. Find the value of ∠P.
- In a ∆ABC, ∠A = 135˚, AB = 7 cm and AC = 5√𝟑 cm. Points E and F are the mid-points
of sides AB and AC respectively. Find the length of side EF
- If 𝒙𝟒 + 𝒚𝟒 + 𝒙𝟐𝒚𝟐 = 117 and 𝒙𝟐 + 𝒚𝟐 − 𝒙𝒚 = 13, then the value of 𝒙𝟐 + 𝒚𝟐 will be equal to:
- In a ∆ABC, an altitude AD of length 9 cm is drawn such that DC = 3√𝟑 cm and AB =
6√𝟑 cm. Find the value of ∠A.
- From an external point P, two secants PBA and PDC are drawn to the circle such that
secant PDC passes through the centre O of the circle. If PB = 8 cm, AB = 12 cm and
OP = 18 cm, then find the radius of the circle.
- If 𝒙𝟐 – 6√𝟑𝒙 + 1 = 0, then 𝒙𝟑 +𝟏/𝒙𝟑 will be equal to
- The simple interest on a sum of Rs 3000 lent out at 12% per annum is Rs 1080.
Find the time period for which the money is lent.
- If x + 𝟏𝒙= 5 then find the value of 𝒙𝟑 +𝟏𝒙3
- Find (𝟐𝒙 − 𝟑𝒚)𝟑 + 𝟏𝟖𝒙𝒚(𝟐𝒙 − 𝟑𝒚)
- A candidate scores 20% and fails by 50 marks, while another candidate who scores
40% marks, gets 30 marks more than the minimum required marks to pass the
examination. Find the maximum marks for the examination
- If 𝒕𝒂𝒏𝟐𝜽 =𝟏𝟑, then find the value of cosec2o
- A chord AB of length 6 cm is at a distance of 4 cm from the centre of the circle. Find
the diameter of the circle.
- A sum of money is divided between A, B and C in the ratio of 2:3:7. If B’s share out
of the total money is Rs 15,000, then find out the difference between the share’s of
A and C.
- A car travels a distance of 48 km at a speed of 40 km/hr and another distance of 52
km at a speed of 65 km/hr. Find the average speed of the car.
- The cost price of 36kg rice is Rs 1040. On selling 36kg rice, a shopkeeper earns a
profit equal to the selling price of 10kg rice. Find the selling price of 5kg rice.
- In a ∆ABC, AD is a median to the side BC. Points E, F and G divides median AD into
4 equal parts. Find the ratio of area of ∆BFG to area of ∆ABC.
- If cosec θ = √𝟓𝟐, then the value of cosec θ + tan θ – cot θ × sin θ will be
- A and B can complete some work in 24 days and 40 days respectively. They started
working together and worked for 8 days, after that they both left. C completed the
remaining work in 14 days. Find out the time taken by A and C to complete 75% of
the work, working together.
- A rhombus has a side length equal to one of the diagonals. The other diagonal is
6√𝟑 cm longer. What is the area rhombus
- A sum of money doubles itself in 8 years. What is the rate of interest
- Find the value of 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝟐𝟔𝟎° + 𝒄𝒐𝒕𝟐𝟒𝟓° − 𝒄𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒄𝟐𝟑𝟎°
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis (12th April 2021 1st Shift ) : General Awareness
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions asked||Level Of Exam|
|Total Questions||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL General Awareness 1st Shift 12th April 2021 :- Memory Based Questions and Answer
- Name of the India’s Nepoleon- Samudhra Gupt
- India’s rank in global hunger index- 94
- Who give call theory- Theodor Schwann and Matthias Jakob Schleiden
- The location of Gandhisagar dam- Madhya Pradesh
- Name of the chief justice of Telengana high court
- Nmae of the city along Surya river- Ayodhya
- Question based on Champaran revoult- Chambal River, MP
- Name of the author of book ‘Pathway of God’- Mahatma Gandhi
- Name of the Indian Batsman who played most test matches for country- Sachin Tendulkar
- Most appropriate soil to grow Cashew Nuts- Sandy Loamy Soil
- India’s current agriculture minister name- Narender Singh Tomar
- Name of the Deputy Election Commissioner of India- Umesh Sinha
- Vitamin-C chemical name- Ascorbic Acid
- Biggest floating solar park location name
- Date of the World TB day celebration- 24th March
- literacy rate is highest of which state according to census of 2011
- Question related to Blue vitriol- Copper Sulphate
- Who established Pal Dynasty-Gopala
- Name of the person who is known as grand old man of India- Dadabhai Naoroji
- Map based question- Location of Greenland
- One question related to scientific name of potato- Solanum Tuberson
- Name of the vice chairman of election commission
- Name of the prime minister of Finland- Sana Marin
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Reasoning ( 12th April 2021 1st Shift )
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions||Level|
|2||Odd One Out||3||Easy|
|4||Statement & Conclusions||1||Easy-Moderate|
|12||Venn Diagram & Syllogism||1||Easy|
|13||Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
Memory Based question
- Mirror image- T4J5K9F72
- Odd one out- 3 question
- missing number one question
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis FAQs
Question- Total number of questions are asked in SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam
Ans- Atotal of 100 questions are asked in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam.
Question- Total duration of time of SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam.
Ans- Total timing of this exam is one hour.
Question- How many subjest are their in SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam?
Ana- There are three subject in SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam which included English language, General awareness, General intelligence and quantitative aptitude( Basic arithmetic).
|SSC CHSL All Shift Exam Analysis|
|SSC CHSL Salary In Hand & Benefits Details 2021|
|SSC CHSL Official Answer Key 2021|
|SSC CHSL Results 2021 Date|
|Follow Our Social Media|
|Join Our What's App Group|
|Download Mobile App|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Follow Google News|
|Subscribe Our YouTube Channel|
|Join Our Facebook Group|
|Follow On Instagram|
|Follow On Twitter|