|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Download Mobile App|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis of 15th April 2021 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift Exam Successful Done. Now we are doing exam analysis of 16th April, 3rd shift. We Are Sharing Memory Based Questions Asked in 3rd Shifts and Exam Review of Students Have Been Provided Here That Will Help the Candidates Who Are Yet to Appear for the Exam SSC 10+2 Exam Analysis in coming days , SSC CHSL Today Paper Analysis (16th April 2021) | SSC CHSL Asked Questions 2021 and Expected Cut Off , SSC CHSL Maths, GK, GS, GA, Reasoning, Maths, English Complete Exam Analysis 2021 | SSC CHSL Exam 16th April, 3rd Shift Question and Answer Key ,CHSL Question Paper Analysis (All Subjects)
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 16th April 2021 3rd Shift Overall Good Attempts
|SSC CHSL Subject||Good Attempt||Difficulty Level|
|Quantitative Aptitude||17-19||Moderate to slightly difficult|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||19-22||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall||80-83||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL 3rd Shift 16th April 2021 General Awareness :- Memory Based Questions
- First organ donor memorial location – Rajsthan
- Winner of female Big Bash League- Sydny Thunder
- Foundation year of facebook- 2004
- First person who take Pfizer vaccine- Margaret Keenan
- Steel Man of India- Sardar Valabh Bhai Patel
- World Polio day- 24 October
- Full form of OMR- Optical Mark Reader
- Question related to Bit in computer
- Question related to PRATHEEKSHA sea ambulance
- Black soil is good for which crop
- Question related to august movement
- Name of the UT which is separated by 10 degree channel- Andaman & Nicobar
- Which state is known as “masalo ka bagicha”- Kerla
- Name of the city where 2nd round of table conference held- London
- Name of the person who known as “Niyabat-e-khudai”-Balban
- Literature Nobel winner of 2020- Louise Glück
- Where the Kambala festival celebrated- Karnataka
- Name of the river on which Baglihar Hydroelectric power project situated- Chenab
- CEO of Paytm- Vijay Shekhar Sharma
- Name of the person who become youngest mayor in the state of Kerla- Arya Rajendran
- Who cast first vote in the election of 2019- Solider of ITBP in Arunachal Pradesh
- One day home minister of Madhya Pradesh- Minakshi Verma
- Yuganda International Badminton man single winner- Varun Kapur
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis FAQs
Question- Total number of questions are asked in SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam
Ans- A total of 100 questions are asked in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam.
Question- Total duration of time of SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam.
Ans- Total timing of this exam is one hour.
Question- How many subjest are their in SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam?
Ans- There are three subject in SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam which included English language, General awareness, General intelligence and quantitative aptitude( Basic arithmetic).
Question- What topics aspirants should cover to get good marks in general awareness?
Ans- Aspirants should have the knowledge of general science, general polity, general economy, general geography and most important last six months current affairs.
|SSC CHSL All Shift Exam Analysis|
|SSC CHSL Salary In Hand & Benefits Details 2021|
|SSC CHSL Official Answer Key 2021|
|SSC CHSL Results 2021 Date|