|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|राजस्थान प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा की तैयारी करने के लिए अभी डाउनलोड करो Study Pillar ऐप|
We have successfully done the analysis of all previous day SSC CHSL exam. Now we are doing exam analysis of 16th April, 1st shift. We Are Sharing Memory Based Questions Asked in 1st Shifts and Exam Review of Students Have Been Provided Here That Will Help the Candidates Who Are Yet to Appear for the Exam SSC 10+2 Exam Analysis in coming days , SSC CHSL Today Paper Analysis (16th April 2021) | SSC CHSL Asked Questions 2021 and Expected Cut Off , SSC CHSL Maths, GK, GS, GA, Reasoning, Maths, English Complete Exam Analysis 2021 | SSC CHSL Exam 16th April, 1st Shift Question and Answer Key ,CHSL Question Paper Analysis (All Subjects)
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 16th April 2021 1st Shift Overall Good Attempts
|SSC CHSL Subject||Good Attempt||Difficulty Level|
|Quantitative Aptitude||18-21||Moderate to slightly difficult|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||21-23||Easy to Slightly Moderate|
|General Awareness||17-20||Moderate to Moderate|
|Overall||78-81||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL 1st Shift 16th April 2021:- Memory Based Questions
- Name of currency of Myanmar- Kyat
- Capital of Russia- Moscow
- Jog Falls location- Karnataka
- Solicitor general of india- Tusar Mehata
- Location of Kali Tiger reserve- Karnataka
- Question related to Mahanandi River
- Author of wings of fire- DR,APJ Abdual Kalam
- Name of the metal which found in human body
- Full form of JPEP- Joint photograph expert group
- Question related 1916 Lucknow pact
- Madhya Pradesh two cities which declared UNESCO world heritage city- Gwaliar and Orcha
- NDMA Full form- National Disaster Management Authority
- Famous festival of odisha
- Higest fish production in 2020 from which state- Kerala
- When M.S. word comes first- 1983
- Wisdom player of award 2020- Ben stoke from England
- Governor of Andhra Pradesh- Biswabhusan Harichandan
- Question related to Hocky award
- Question related to highest Medal in Hocky Olympic
- Sakeva Festival state- Sikkim
- Selling price of two articles is ₹624 each. If one article is sold at 24% profit and the other is sold 24% profit, then find the overall profit or loss percentage.
- Antonym – Inordinate
- Single equivalent discount percentage of three successive discounts of 10%, 17% and 25%.
- Idiom – A bolt from the blue
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis FAQs
Question- Total number of questions are asked in SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam
Ans- A total of 100 questions are asked in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam.
Question- Total duration of time of SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam.
Ans- Total timing of this exam is one hour.
Question- How many subjest are their in SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam?
Ans- There are three subject in SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam which included English language, General awareness, General intelligence and quantitative aptitude( Basic arithmetic).
Question- What topics aspirants should cover to get good marks in general awareness?
Ans- Aspirants should have the knowledge of general science, general polity, general economy, general geography and most important last six months current affairs.
|SSC CHSL All Shift Exam Analysis|
|SSC CHSL Salary In Hand & Benefits Details 2021|
|SSC CHSL Official Answer Key 2021|
|SSC CHSL Results 2021 Date|