|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Download Mobile App|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis of 14th 1st Shift Exam Successful Done. Now we are doing exam analysis of 15th April, 1st shift. We Are Sharing Memory Based Questions Asked in 1st Shifts and Exam Review of Students Have Been Provided Here That Will Help the Candidates Who Are Yet to Appear for the Exam SSC 10+2 Exam Analysis in coming days , SSC CHSL Today Paper Analysis (15th April 2021) | , SSC CHSL Asked Questions 2021 and Expected Cut Off , SSC CHSL Maths, GK, GS, GA, Reasoning, Maths, English Complete Exam Analysis 2021 | SSC CHSL Exam 15th April, 1st Shift Question and Answer Key ,CHSL Question Paper Analysis (All Subjects)
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15th April 2021 1st Shift Overall Good Attempts
|SSC CHSL Subject||Good Attempt||Difficulty Level|
|English Language||19-22||Easy to Moderate|
|Quantitative Aptitude||18-21||Moderate to slightly difficult|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||21-24||Easy to Slightly Moderate|
|General Awareness||17-19||Moderate to slightly difficult|
|Overall||78-81||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL 1st Shift 15th April 2021:- Memory Based Questions
- Location of Tehri Dam- Uttarkhand
- Who discovered Neutron- James Chadwick
- Name of the chairman of the SEBI- Ajay Tyagi
- Full form of LCD- Liquid Crystal Display
- CACP full form- Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices
- In which memory Gate of india build- George V and Queen
- Name of the location where world Championship 2019 held
- Which country launch wooden Satellite- Japan
- Fundamental right is taken from which country- Unites States of America
- Name of the governor of Punjab- V. P. Singh Badnore
- Headquarter of Khelo India youth game- New Delhi
- Name of the metal which found in human body
- Question related to supreme court
- Name of the chairman of Steel authority of India- Soma Mondal
- Location Khwaja Moinuddin Chisty Dargah- Ajmer Rajasthan
- Jhora dance – Uttarakhand
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis FAQs
Question- Total number of questions are asked in SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam
Ans- A total of 100 questions are asked in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam.
Question- Total duration of time of SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam.
Ans- Total timing of this exam is one hour.
Question- How many subjest are their in SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam?
Ans- There are three subject in SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam which included English language, General awareness, General intelligence and quantitative aptitude( Basic arithmetic).
Question- What topics aspirants should cover to get good marks in general awareness?
Ans- Aspirants should have the knowledge of general science, general polity, general economy, general geography and most important last six months current affairs.
|SSC CHSL All Shift Exam Analysis|
|SSC CHSL Salary In Hand & Benefits Details 2021|
|SSC CHSL Official Answer Key 2021|
|SSC CHSL Results 2021 Date|
|Follow Our Social Media|
|Join Our What's App Group|
|Download Mobile App|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Subscribe Our YouTube Channel|
|Join Our Facebook Group|
|Follow On Instagram|
|Follow On Twitter|