|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
Rajasthan Investigator Vacancy 2021 :- Rsmssb Will Be Published Job Notification for Rajasthan Investigator Recruitment 2021. Rsmssb Investigator Bharti Form Start 1st Week of August 2021. Rajasthan Investigator Exam Will Be Held On October 2021. On This Page Rajasthan Investigator Eligibility Criteria , Rajasthan Investigator Vacancy 2021 Age Limit , Application Fee , Rajasthan Investigator Selection Process , How To Apply Rajasthan Investigator Application Form 2021 , Exam Pattern , Physical Efficiency Test etc Information Given Below.
Rajasthan Investigator Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Name Of Organization||Rsmssb|
|Form Apply Start Date||August 2021|
|Form Apply Last Date||September 2021|
|Exam Date||October 2021|
Rajasthan Investigator Eligibility Criteria :-
- Candidates Must Have Passed Degree.
Rsmssb Investigator Vacancy 2021 Age Limit
- Minimum –18 Years
Maximum – 40 Years
- Candidates of Reserved Category Will Be Given Relaxation in Their Upper Age Limit.
Candidates of Sc/st Cast Will Be Provided an Extension of 5 Years in Maximum Age Limit. Obc Caste Will Get 3 Years of Extension in Maximum Age Limit.
- Note :- the Reserve Category Candidates of Other States Won’t Get Any Age Relaxation.
Also Read :- Rajasthan Police Constable Salary in Hand
Rsmssb Investigator Bharti 2021 Application Fee :-
- Application Fee for All Positions Is Rs. 400/- for Ordinary or Unreserved and Obc Candidates.
- Application Fee for Candidates from the Sc/st Category Is Rs. 350 /-.
Rsmssb Investigator Selection Process :-
- Written Test
- Skill Test
How To Apply Rajasthan Investigator Application Form 2021 :-
1.) Visit Official Website Following Link Below.
2.) Check Recruitment Details Which You Want To Apply, Check Recruitment Details And All Information Regarding Post.
3.) Create Login Carefully And Complete Application Form Online.
4.) Carefully Fill In The Information. You Can Change Personal Information Once You Apply For Post. and Fill The Form With Required Details And Upload Your Images Signature And Photograph Etc.
5.) Application Mode Is Online Only. No Other Means/Mode Of Application Will Be Accepted.
|Form Apply Link :-||Available Soon|
|Official Notification :-||Rajasthan Investigator Official Notification Download|
|Syllabus :-||Rajasthan Investigator Syllabus 2021|
|Official Website :-||www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
Rajasthan Investigator Exam Pattern 2021 :-
|Part A||General Knowledge of Rajasthan||50||50|
|Part B||General Statistics||100||100|
RSMSSB Investigator Based Examination :-
- Question Paper Will Be Written Exam with a Total of 100 Questions, Each Carrying 02 Mark.
- Question Paper Will Be Bilingual (Hindi & English) and Objective Type (Multiple-Choice).
- Question Paper Will Comprise of Four Sections I.e.
- Duration of Examination Will Be 3 Hour.
- The Candidates Are Required to Pass in All Sections and in Aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates Should Note That There Will Be Penalty (Negative Marking) for Wrong Answers Marked by a Candidate in the Question Paper.
- There Are Four Alternatives for the Answer to Every Question. for Each Question for Which a Wrong Answer Has Been Given by the Candidate, One Fourth (0.25) of the Marks Assigned to That Question Will Be Deducted as Penalty.
RSMSSB Investigator Vacancy 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
Question :- What Will Be the Minimum Passing Percentage for Rajasthan Investigator Exam ?
Answer :- Candidates Belonging to the General Category and Backward Classes Need at Least 40% Percent While the Ones Belonging to Sc/st Categories Need the Passing Percentage of 36% to Give Rajasthan Investigator Exam.
Question :- What Is the Mode of the Rajasthan Investigator Exam ?
Answer :- the Exam Is Taken Online, It’s a Computer-Based Test (CBT)
Question :- Will I Get Travelling Allowance If I Have to Travel to Appear in the Exam ?
Answer :- No, the Department Will Not Pay the Traveling Allowance, Candidates Have to Manage Their Travel Expense by Their Own
Question :- Is There Negative Marking for Wrong Attempts in Rajasthan Investigator Exam ?
Answer :- No candidates will not be penalized for any wrong answers in the Rajasthan Investigator Examination.
|Follow Our Social Media|
|Join Our What's App Group|
|Download Mobile App|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Follow Google News|
|Subscribe Our YouTube Channel|
|Join Our Facebook Group|
|Follow On Instagram|
|Follow On Twitter|