|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|राजस्थान प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा की तैयारी करने के लिए अभी डाउनलोड करो Study Pillar ऐप|
In View of the Challenges Faced by the Farmers in the Agricultural Work, the Solar Pump Scheme Has Been Started by the Rajasthan Government. the Utility of Solar Energy in Agricultural Work Is Being Considered Behind This Scheme. Solar Pump Grant Scheme Has Been Implemented by the Government. This Scheme Has Been Started Under Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission. Required Documents Rajasthan Solar Pump Connection Scheme , subsidy scheme on solar pump in rajasthan ,मुख्यमंत्री सोलर पंप योजना राजस्थान , Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Connection Yojana Rajasthan , Rajasthan Solar Pump Yojana Rajasthan Solar Policy , Rajasthan Solar Pump Connection Scheme 2020 , Solar Power Plant Benefits , राजस्थान सोलर पंप योजना में आवेदन करने के लिए जरूरी दस्तावेज , राजस्थान सोलर पम्प कृषि कनेक्शन आवेदन फॉर्म ,
Under This Scheme, Farmers Will Get 60% Grant on the Total Cost of Solar Pump and 40% Farmers Will Have to Bear the Expenses on Their Own Behalf. Not Only This, You Can Also Get 30% Bank Loan. as You Know, the Agricultural Work Has Become Electrically Based at the Present Time, So the Plan Is Proving Very Beneficial for Them but to Get the Benefit of This Scheme Some Conditions Have to Be Fulfilled. Electricity Connection Is Already Provided. or Are Getting the Benefit of Grant Under Solar Pump Scheme. Such Farmer Brothers Will Not Be Considered Eligible for Solar Pump Scheme 2019-20. to Run This Scheme, the Government Has Kept a Grant Budget of Rs 11127 Crore and Not Only That It Has Pledged to Give Solar Pumps to 20 Lakh Farming Brothers.
Rajasthan Solar Pump Eligibility ( Rajasthan Solar Pump Subsidy ) : –
1.) To be a part of this scheme, the farmer must have at least 0.5 land for agricultural work.
2.) Drip, sprinkler, sprinkler plant is definitely used for agricultural work through farmer.
3. In addition to the farmers, the water storage structure is required to be
4. Eligible farmers who use vegetables, fruits, flower gardens, etc. on green house, low-tunnel, shednet house or drip through farmers will be able to avail this scheme.
5. Small and marginal farmers will be selected first in the selection process to get the benefit of solar pump grant in the scheme.
6. Not only this, farmers who have diesel pump set for agricultural work and no other source of energy is available for irrigation. Only they will be eligible for this scheme.
7. One more other situation under which the farmers whose applications have been applied for long time in the power department for agricultural power connections. Only done by them will be accepted
Main goals of the Rajasthan Solar Pump Agricultural Connection Scheme: –
1.) The basic objective of this scheme is to provide sufficient amount of electricity to the farmers.
2.) Under the Rajasthan Solar Pump Agricultural Connection Scheme, farmers will not have to pay electricity bill so that it can be further improved.
3.) Under the Rajasthan Solar Pump Agricultural Connection Scheme, the bill will be less, so that the peasant brothers can save exclusively by not spending extra.
4.) To raise the economic level of the farmer, as well as to upgrade the agricultural sector.
Determination of solar pump capacity What is eligibility: –
1.) Under this scheme, farmers owning land of 0.5 hectare or more will get 3 HP capacity solar pumps.
At the same time, 5HP capacity solar pumps will be distributed to 1.00 hectares or more of the authorized farmers.
In addition, applications for solar pumps will be approved in the event of tube wells and wells in the identified areas classified as dark zones of the state.
2.) In addition, in the event of surface water sources such as community pond, diggi, water hose, etc., a grant will be given on a 3 HP capacity solar pump.
3.) In the process of installing solar pump plants on the fields for agricultural work, the distance of the farm from the power grid is at least 300 kilometers.
Documents required for solar pump scheme application: –
1. Applicant farmer should have a color passport size photo.
2. The farmer is required to have a photocopy of the Bhamashah card along with the Aadhaar card.
3. Verification certificate for application eligibility
4. The farmer should be an affidavit certified by himself
5. Apart from this, a certificate of nomination should be obtained for obtaining agricultural connection in the relevant DISCOM.
6. Photocopy of document to prove ownership of agricultural land
7. Also, it is also necessary to have a photocopy of the quotation of the agreement of the listed firm under the scheme.
How to apply Rajasthan Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme: –
1. To take advantage of solar pump connection, first of all, apply by depositing Rs 1000 / – in the Electricity Department.
2. In case of being selected in the scheme, you can click on the online form download link to take the amount of grant. Attach all documents immediately after filling the form
3.) After this, go ahead and submit to the Horticulture Development Society office of your district.
4. The application for purchase of a solar pump of capacity issued under the Rajasthan Solar Pump Scheme will have to be attached with the agreement paper form.
5. Now the amount of grant will be transferred to the firm’s bank account under the scheme.
6. You will receive 60 percent of the cost of the solar pump as a grant from the government, with the applicant only having to bear 40 percent of the expenses from the pass. The supplier company will have full responsibility for maintenance of the solar pump for a period of 7 years. Will be from
7. Not only this, you will also get 7 years free insurance cover of solar pump through supplier company.
इस आलेख को हिंदी में पढ़े :- Rajasthan Solar Pump Connection Scheme in Hindi
|Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Connection Yojana Rajasthan Form Apply Here|
|Check All Govt Scheme|