Rajasthan Pre Deled(BSTC) 2021: Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, PatternBy Team HSP On August 5th, 2021
|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Download Mobile App|
pre d.el.ed 2021 Rajasthan pre d.el.ed 2021 Rajasthan official website pre d el ed 2021 official website d.el.ed rajasthan official website bstc 2021 deled bstc 2021 Form Date Pre Deled Exam Date 2021 Pre Deled 2021 Form Last Date PreDeled.com Pre D El Ed 2021 Rajasthan Official Website Pre D.el.ed 2021 Rajasthan Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern
Rajasthan Pre Deled 2021
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Council of Secondary Education Bikaner|
|Name of the Posts||deled Entreace Exam 2021|
|Number of Collage Seat||45000+|
|Rajasthan Pre Deled 2021 Form Date||June 2021|
|Rajasthan Pre Deled 2021 Form Last Date||July 2021|
|Rajasthan Pre Deled Exam Date||August 2021|
D.EL.ED Edu. Qualification
- Candidates Must Have the Qualification of 12th or 12th Appearing with Min 50% General and 45% Other Category.
D.EL.ED Selection Process
- Selection Will Be Through Offline Written Exam .Then After Merits List Allocated Seat.
D.EL.ED Application Fee
- One Paper Application Fee Rs 400/-
- Two Paper Application Fee Rs 450/-
Ready Document Online Form Apply Time Required
- Email ID and Personal Mobile Number
- Birth Certificate ( 10th Class Mark Sheet)
- Qualification Certification
- Identity Card or Address Proof ( Aadhar Card/ Vote ID Etc)
- Password Size Photograph, Signatures
- Caste Certificate
Step by Step Process to Apply for Rajasthan Bstc 2021
- Visit the Official Website – www.Prebstc.in
- Click on the Online Application Link Provided to Apply online 2021
- a New Page Will Open. Now Click on the Link That Says ‘Click Here for New Registration’.
- Enter the Basic Details Such as Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Etc. and Submit the Details. Once Submitted, a ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’ Will Be Generated and Will Be Sent to the Registered ’Email ID’ and ‘Mobile Number’.
- Login to Your Account Using Your ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’. Now, Enter Your Personal Details, Educational Details, Work Experiences, Exam Center Preference, Etc. the Ibps Clerk Application Form Filling Is in Three Sub-Sections. So, Click on ‘Save and Next’ Button to Save and Move Forward to the Next Section.
- Upload the Scanned Copies of Your Photo, Signature, Thumb Impression, and Declaration in the Prescribed Format (Given Below).
- Candidates Will Now Have to Check the Preview of the Application Form to Validate the Details Entered. Candidates Can Edit the Ibps Clerk Application Form to Make the Necessary Changes If Needed. No Further Changes Will Be Allowed Once the Application Form Is Submitted. So, Make Sure the Details Are Correct.
- Now Select the Preferred Online Payment Mode, Such as Debit Card/credit Card or Net Banking for the Ibps Clerk Fee Payment. Make the Payment. an E-Receipt Will Be Generated After the Successful Payment of the Application Fee.
- Now Click on the “Submit” Button for the Final Submission of Your Application Form.
- Take a Few Hard Copies of the Ibps Clerk Application Form and E- Receipt for Future Reference
|Rajathan Pre Deled Form Apply Here|
|Rajasthan Pre Deled Official Notifications Download Here|
|Raj Pre Deled Syllabus 2021|
|Check All Latest Entrace Exam Form 2021|
|Follow Our Social Media|
|Join Our What's App Group|
|Download Mobile App|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Subscribe Our YouTube Channel|
|Join Our Facebook Group|
|Follow On Instagram|
|Follow On Twitter|