|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Download Mobile App|
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 :- Rajasthan High Court Will Be Published Job Notification for Rajasthan Civil Judge Recruitment 2021. Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Bharti Form Start 1st Week of August 2021. Rajasthan Civil Exam Will Be Held On October 2021. On This Page Rajasthan Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria , Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Vacancy 2021 Age Limit , Application Fee , Selection Process , How To Apply High Court Civil Judge Application Form 2021 , Exam Pattern , Syllabus etc Information Given Below.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Name Of Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Recruitment Name||High Court Civil Judge|
|Form Apply Start Date||August 2021|
|Form Apply Last Date||September 2021|
|Exam Date||October 2021|
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria :-
- Candidates Must Have Passed bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any recognized University.
- Must possesses a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
Raj High Court Civil Judge Vacancy 2021 Age Limit
- Minimum –18 Years
Maximum – 40 Years
- Candidates of Reserved Category Will Be Given Relaxation in Their Upper Age Limit.
Candidates of Sc/st Cast Will Be Provided an Extension of 5 Years in Maximum Age Limit. Obc Caste Will Get 3 Years of Extension in Maximum Age Limit.
- Note :- the Reserve Category Candidates of Other States Won’t Get Any Age Relaxation.
Also Read :- Rajasthan Police Constable Salary in Hand
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Bharti 2021 Application Fee :-
- Application Fee for All Positions Is Rs. 1100/- for Ordinary or Unreserved and Obc Candidates.
- Application Fee for Candidates from the Sc/st Category Is Rs. 1000 /-.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Selection Process :-
- Written Examination
How To Apply Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Application Form 2021 :-
1.) Visit Official Website Following Link Below.
2.) Check Recruitment Details Which You Want To Apply, Check Recruitment Details And All Information Regarding Post.
3.) Create Login Carefully And Complete Application Form Online.
4.) Carefully Fill In The Information. You Can Change Personal Information Once You Apply For Post. and Fill The Form With Required Details And Upload Your Images Signature And Photograph Etc.
5.) Application Mode Is Online Only. No Other Means/Mode Of Application Will Be Accepted.
|Form Apply Link :-||Available Soon|
|Official Notification :-||Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Official Notification Download|
|Syllabus :-||Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2021|
|Official Website :-||www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2021 :-
|Part A||General Knowledge of Rajasthan||50||50|
|Part B||General Statistics||100||100|
Raj High Court Civil Judge Based Examination :-
- Question Paper Will Be Written Exam with a Total of 100 Questions, Each Carrying 02 Mark.
- Question Paper Will Be Bilingual (Hindi & English) and Objective Type (Multiple-Choice).
- Question Paper Will Comprise of Four Sections I.e.
- Duration of Examination Will Be 3 Hour.
- The Candidates Are Required to Pass in All Sections and in Aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates Should Note That There Will Be Penalty (Negative Marking) for Wrong Answers Marked by a Candidate in the Question Paper.
- There Are Four Alternatives for the Answer to Every Question. for Each Question for Which a Wrong Answer Has Been Given by the Candidate, One Fourth (0.25) of the Marks Assigned to That Question Will Be Deducted as Penalty.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Vacancy 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
Question :- What Will Be the Minimum Passing Percentage for Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam ?
Answer :- Candidates Belonging to the General Category and Backward Classes Need at Least 40% Percent While the Ones Belonging to Sc/st Categories Need the Passing Percentage of 36% to Give Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam.
Question :- What Is the Mode of the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam ?
Answer :- the Exam Is Taken Online, It’s a Computer-Based Test (CBT)
Question :- Will I Get Travelling Allowance If I Have to Travel to Appear in the Exam ?
Answer :- No, the Department Will Not Pay the Traveling Allowance, Candidates Have to Manage Their Travel Expense by Their Own
Question :- Is There Negative Marking for Wrong Attempts in Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam ?
Answer :- No candidates will not be penalized for any wrong answers in the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Examination.
|Follow Our Social Media|
|Join Our What's App Group|
|Download Mobile App|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Subscribe Our YouTube Channel|
|Join Our Facebook Group|
|Follow On Instagram|
|Follow On Twitter|