|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|राजस्थान प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा की तैयारी करने के लिए अभी डाउनलोड करो Study Pillar ऐप|
चपरासी की भर्ती 2021 राजस्थान Rajasthan High Court Group D Salary Rajasthan High Court 4th Class Vacancy 2021 Rajasthan High Court Chaturth Shreni Exam Date
राजस्थान हाई कोर्ट ग्रुप डी भर्ती 2021 :- Rajasthan High Court Will Be Published Job Notification for Rajasthan Group D Recruitment 2021. Rajasthan 4th Class Bharti Form Start 1st Week of August 2021. राजस्थान हाई कोर्ट चपरासी भर्ती Will Be Held On October 2021. On This Page Rajasthan Group D Eligibility Criteria , Rajasthan High Court Chprashi Vacancy 2021 Age Limit , Application Fee , Selection Process , How To Apply High Court Group D Application Form 2021 ,Rajasthan High Court 4th Class Vacancy 2021 Exam Pattern , Syllabus etc Information Given Below.
Rajasthan High Court 4th Class Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Name Of Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Recruitment Name||4th Class|
|Form Apply Start Date||August 2021|
|Form Apply Last Date||September 2021|
|Exam Date||October 2021|
Rajasthan High 4th Class Eligibility Criteria :-
- Candidates Must Have Passed 1Oth Pass.
- Must possesses a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
Raj High Court Group D Vacancy 2021 Age Limit
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: for SC/ST candidates 05 years, 03 years for OBC candidates 10 years 40% or more than 40% PWD.
- Note :- the Reserve Category Candidates of Other States Won’t Get Any Age Relaxation.
Also Read :- Rajasthan High Court Group D Salary in Hand
Rajasthan High Court 4th Class Bharti 2021 Application Fee :-
- Application Fee for All Positions Is Rs. 400/- for Ordinary or Unreserved and OBC Candidates.
- Application Fee for Candidates from the Sc/st Category Is Rs. 300 /-.
Rajasthan High Court 4th Class Vacancy 2021 Selection Process :-
- Written Examination
How To Apply Rajasthan High Court 4th Class Application Form 2021 :-
1.) Visit Official Website Following Link Below.
2.) Check Recruitment Details Which You Want To Apply, Check Recruitment Details And All Information Regarding Post.
3.) Create Login Carefully And Complete Application Form Online.
4.) Carefully Fill In The Information. You Can Change Personal Information Once You Apply For Post. and Fill The Form With Required Details And Upload Your Images Signature And Photograph Etc.
5.) Application Mode Is Online Only. No Other Means/Mode Of Application Will Be Accepted.
|Form Apply Link :-||Available Soon|
|Official Notification :-||Rajasthan High 4th Class Official Notification Download|
|Syllabus :-||Rajasthan High Court 4th Class Syllabus 2021|
|Official Website :-||www.hcraj.nic.in|
Rajasthan High Court Group D Exam Pattern 2021 :-
|Name of the Section||No. of Questions Asked||Marks Allotted|
Raj High Court 4th Class Based Examination :-
- Question Paper Will Be Written Exam with a Total of 100 Questions, Each Carrying 01 Mark.
- Question Paper Will Be Bilingual (Hindi & English) and Objective Type (Multiple-Choice).
- Question Paper Will Comprise of Four Sections I.e.
- Duration of Examination Will Be 3 Hour.
- The Candidates Are Required to Pass in All Sections and in Aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates Should Note That There Will Be Penalty (Negative Marking) for Wrong Answers Marked by a Candidate in the Question Paper.
- There Are Four Alternatives for the Answer to Every Question. for Each Question for Which a Wrong Answer Has Been Given by the Candidate, One Fourth (0.25) of the Marks Assigned to That Question Will Be Deducted as Penalty.
Rajasthan High Court D Group Vacancy 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
Question :- What Will Be the Minimum Passing Percentage for Rajasthan High Court Group D Exam ?
Answer :- Candidates Belonging to the General Category and Backward Classes Need at Least 40% Percent While the Ones Belonging to Sc/st Categories Need the Passing Percentage of 36% to Give Rajasthan High Court 4th Class Exam.
Question :- What Is the Mode of the Rajasthan High Court Group D Exam ?
Answer :- the Exam Is Taken Online, It’s a Computer-Based Test (CBT)
Question :- Will I Get Travelling Allowance If I Have to Travel to Appear in the Exam ?
Answer :- No, the Department Will Not Pay the Traveling Allowance, Candidates Have to Manage Their Travel Expense by Their Own
Question :- Is There Negative Marking for Wrong Attempts in Rajasthan High Court 4th Class Exam ?
Answer :- No candidates will not be penalized for any wrong answers in the Rajasthan High Court Group D Examination.