|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Download Mobile App|
Every state has a chief ministerial election. The Chief Minister is elected for 5 years. The selection of the Chief Minister’s post is based on the number of MLAs in the assembly elections. The party that has the most MLAs. The Chief Minister of that party is elected for 5 years. Similarly, on the basis of elections held in Rajasthan in the year 2018, Ashok Gehlot has become the Chief Minister of Rajasthan. The person working as the Chief Minister of Rajasthan takes over the entire work of Rajasthan. Politically, the chief minister holds the second highest post in the state. Today we will talk about how much salary the Chief Minister of Rajasthan gets through this article, Rajasthan Chief Minister Salary, Rajasthan Chief Minister salary, Cm Ashok Gahlot Salary, salary of Ashok Gehlot, Rajasthan Cm Salary 2020.
Work of the Chief Minister of Rajasthan (Rajasthan CM Job Profile): –
1. The present Chief Minister of Rajasthan is Mr. Ashok Gehlot. Ashok Gehlot is from the Congress party and during the assembly elections held in 2018, Ashok Gehlot was elected to the post of Chief Minister.
2. The Chief Minister of Rajasthan performs all kinds of development related work of the state.
3. The person working on the post of Chief Minister has to do all the work related to the development of Rajasthan state such as: – Road construction, electricity related work, water supply, gas connection and other areas in different public interest.
4. The oath is administered by the Governor to the person appointed to the post of Chief Minister. Because the governor is the largest post in the state.
5. The Chief Minister of the state is the head of the Legislative Assembly and the Chief Minister of Rajasthan has the right to form several types of meetings and committees in the Vidhan Sabha.
6. New laws made in the state of Rajasthan are brought to the Assembly by the Chief Minister and the Home Minister of Rajasthan and that bill is passed by the Member of the Legislative Assembly. After that the Governor passes that bill and implements it in the state.
7. Different schemes are run by the state government to provide various types of financial assistance and other facilities to the people of the country.
8. Various types of development works are conducted in the state of Rajasthan with the Chief Minister’s Fund. Like this time Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has announced the creation of seven new medical colleges in Rajasthan after taking oath.
9. The budget of Rajasthan is presented by the Finance Minister of the state of Rajasthan and on the basis of the same budget, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan completes the development work of Rajasthan.
10. The largest post of any state is that of Governor. But the Chief Minister has the most powers. If said so, the Chief Minister of the state is like the Prime Minister of the country.
11. The Chief Minister of the state of Rajasthan is free to take many kinds of decisions in the interest of the state. But the special decision given by the Chief Minister should not be opposed in the Vidhan Sabha, only then he can take the decision independently.
Rajasthan Chief Minister’s salary (Cm Ashok Gahlot Salary): – The Chief Minister of Rajasthan State plays its important role in the development work of the state. The person working as the Chief Minister of the state of Rajasthan performs all kinds of development related work and also runs many new schemes. The salary of the Chief Minister of the state of Rajasthan has been fixed at ₹ 75000 per month after the seventh pay commission. Apart from this, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan has a lot of allowances, that is, the total amount of salary of CM Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan is between Rs 100000 to Rs 200000, although the salary of the person serving as Chief Minister in different states varies.
इस आलेख को हिंदी पढ़े :- राजस्थान के मुख्यमंत्री की सैलरी कितनी है
|See All Types of Jobs salary|
|Follow Our Social Media|
|Join Our What's App Group|
|Download Mobile App|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Subscribe Our YouTube Channel|
|Join Our Facebook Group|
|Follow On Instagram|
|Follow On Twitter|