|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
|Download Mobile App|
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 :- Indian Navy MR Has Issued New Job Notification for the . Chef, Steward ,Hygienist Chef, Steward, Hygienist (march 2022 Batch) Recruitment 2021 On This Page Total Post , Job Location , Post Wise Details , Educational Qualification , Age Limit , Selection Process , Pay Scale/ Salary , Application fee , How To Apply Indian Navy Hygienist Salary Hygienist Salary in Indian Navy Indian Navy Cook Recruitment 2021 Navy Mr Notification 2021 Pdf Etc Information Given Below.
Indian Navy MR Online Form 2021
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Posts||MR|
|Indian Navy MR Form Date||29th October 2021|
|Indian Navy MR Last Date||02th November 2021|
|Merit List||November 2021|
Also useful Article
- Indian Navy MR Books for Exam Preparation
- Indian Navy MR Salary, Perks and Other Benefits
- Indian Navy MR Syllabus 2021
- Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 Post Wise Details
- Hygienist Chef
Indian Navy MR Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Chef :- They Will Assign the Task of Preparing /Cooking Food as Per Menu (They Have to Cook Both Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian).
- Steward:- They Have to Perform the Duties of Serving Food in the Officer Mess as Waiters/housekeeping/accounting of Funds/wine /Stores Preparation of Menu Etc.
- Hygienist:- They Have to Make Sure That Maintenance of Hygiene in Wash Room & Other Areas Are Up to the Mark.
Indian Navy MR Educational Qualification
- 1.) Candidates Should Have 10th Pass
- 2.) Other Education Qualification Details Go to the Official Notification.
- 1.) Height – 157 Cms
- 2.) Chest-Minimum Expansion by 5 Cms
- 3.) PFT Parameters :- Running – 1.6 Km in 7 minutes
- 4.) Squats/Uthak Baithak – 20
- 5.) Push-Ups -10
Indian Navy MR Age Limit
1.) Candidates sharing their DOB from 01th April 2002 to 31th March 2004
Indian Navy MR Selection Process
- 1.) Online Examination
- 2.) PFT
- 3.) Medical Test
- 4.) Merit List
Indian Navy MR Pay Scale/ Salary
- 1.) During the Initial Training Period, a Stipend of Rs. 14,600/- Per Month Will Be Admissible on Successful Completion of Initial Training, They Will Be Placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). in Addition, They Will Be Paid Msp @ ₹ 5200/- Per Month Plus Da (As Applicable).
- 2.) Promotion Prospects Exist Up to the Rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, I.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1,51,100) Plus Msp @ ₹ 5200/- Per Month Plus Da (As Applicable).
Indian Navy MR Application fee
- 1.) General Category student – Rs. 215/-
- 2.) OBC/EWS Category student – Rs. 215/-
- 3.) SC/ST Category student – Rs. 0/-
|Online Form Apply Here|
|Official Notifications Download Here|
|Indian MR Syllabus|
|Follow Our Social Media|
|Join Our What's App Group|
|Download Mobile App|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Subscribe Our YouTube Channel|
|Join Our Facebook Group|
|Follow On Instagram|
|Follow On Twitter|