ARO Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2021 :- Army Recruitment Rally Will Be Held for All Eligible Candidates of Dungarpur, Banswara, Sirohi,udaipur, Pratapgarh, Pali, Jalore, Barmer, Jodhpur, Nagaur and Jaisalmer Districts for Sol Clk/skt, Sol/ Na/ Na Vet, Sepoy Pharma from 11 Jul to 02 Aug 2021 at Kayad Vishram Sthali, Ajmer (Rajasthan). Online Registration Is Mandatory and Will Be Open from 14 May 2021 to 27 Jun 2021. On This Page Total Post , Job Location , Post Wise Details , Educational Qualification , Age Limit , Selection Process , Pay Scale/ Salary , Application fee , How To Apply Etc Information Given Below.
|1.) Total Post:- Not Fix
2.) Job Location:- All India
3.) Post Wise Details:-
- a.) Soldier ( General Duty )
- b.) Soldier Technical (Aviation/amn Examiner)
- c.) Soldier Clerk /store keeper Technical /inventory Managementd.) Sol Tdn 10th Pass
- e.) Sol Tdn 8th Pass (House Keeper & Mess Keeper)
|ARO Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti Important Dates:-
- 1.) Examination Mode: – Offline
- 2.) Form Start Date:- 14/05/2021
- 3.) Form Last Date:- 27/06/2021
- 4.) Admit Card Released Date :- July 2021
- 5.) Exam Date :- 11 Jul to 02 Aug 2021
- a.) Soldier ( General Duty ) Education Qualifications :- 10th Pass
- b.) Soldier Technical (Aviation/amn Examiner) Education Qualifications :- 12th Pass
- c.) Soldier Clerk /store keeper Technical /inventory Management Education Qualifications :- 12th Pass
- d.) Sol Tdn 10th Pass Education Qualifications :- 10th Pass
- e.) Sol Tdn 8th Pass (House Keeper & Mess Keeper) Education Qualifications :- 8th Pass
- a.) Soldier ( General Duty ) Age Limit :- Minimum 17½ Years and Maximum 21 Years
- b.) Soldier Technical (Aviation/amn Examiner) Age Limit :– Minimum 17½ Years and Maximum 23 Years
- c.) Soldier Clerk /store keeper Technical /inventory Management Age Limit :- Minimum 17½ Years and Maximum 23 Years.
- d.) Sol Tdn 10th Pass Age Limit :- Minimum 17½ Years and Maximum 23 Years.
- e.) Sol Tdn 8th Pass (House Keeper & Mess Keeper) Age Limit :- Minimum 17½ Years and Maximum 23 Year.
|Jodhpur Army Rally Bharti 2021 Selection Process:-
- a.) Physical Fitness Test
- b.) Physical Measurement Test
- c.) Medical Test
- d.) Written Exam
- e.) Merit List
|A.) Physical Fitness Test :-
a.) Running :-
b.) Pull-Ups :-
c.) Zig-Zag Balance: Qualify
d.) 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
B.) Physical Measurement Test :-
- Height : 169 Cm
- Weight: 50 Kg
- Chest : 77-82 Cm
C.) Medical Test :-
a.) as Per Laid Down Medical Standards at the Rally Site.
b.) Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred to Mh/ Ch/ Bh for Specialist Review. Candidates Referred for Specialist Review Should Present Themselves to the Nominated Mh/ Ch/ Bh Within 14 Days of the Referral and Report Back to Aro for Issue of Admit Card for Cee in Case Declared Fit.
D.) Written Exam :-
a.) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site / through CEE Admit Cards.
b.) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
c.) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
E.) Merit List :- Although the Merit List Is One of Many Results of Recruitment It Is the Most Crucial Result of the Recruitment. the Merit List Determines the List Candidates Selected by the Board as the New Batch of Recruits.
|Indian Army Required Documents List For Bharti Rally :-
1.) Educational certificates.
2.) Domicile Certificate.
3.) Birth Certificate.
4.) Caste Certificate.
5.) Religion Certificate.
6.) School Character Certificate.
7.) Unmarried Certificate.
8.) Identity Card ( Voter Id, Aadhar Card, etc).
9.) Passport size colour photographs